One Direction- Beach Plot

Harry hires out a beach house for the summer and invites all the boys out for a summer they’ll never forget. Not only are the boys coming but (Niall’s Girlfriends Name), (Liam’s Girlfriends Name), (Zayn’s Girlfriends Name), (Harry’s Girlfriends Name), (Louis’s Girlfriends Name) of coarse this is sure to cause some drama. This summer is defiantly one nobody will be forgetting any time soon!

Louis and Louis’s GF:  Louis and (Girlfriends Name) are close friends and have been since kindergarten when they first met. So when Louis gets told to bring someone along of coarse he offers the place to her. When they get to the beach they cant wait for the long nights, and beautiful days that summer brings, but little do they know that the drama to come could ruin everything. Louis’s seems to really like (Girlfriends Name) but has never made a move because he’s wanted to maintain their friendship. So when Harry starts to take an interest in her (A friendly interest but Louis thinks he loves her) will Louis finally make a move? Or will chaos erupt between Harry and Louis?

Harry and Harrys GF:  Harry is really exited to spend the whole summer by the beach with his best friends. Including his newest high school friend (Girlfriends Name) that he’s wanted to get to know since he met her. He invites her along and they spend endless nights together. One night they get a little drunk and Harry forces (Girlfriends Name) to have sex with him (keep it PG unless the owners okay with you guys making it dirty). When (Girlfriends Name) wakes up she remembers everything and is petrified that she’s pregnant, meanwhile Harry knows nothing and is wondering why (Girlfriends Name) is so angry with him. Will he find out what he did? And is (Girlfriends Name) pregnant?

Liam and Liam's GF:  Liam and his girlfriend (Girlfriends Name) are ecstatic to go to the beach for the whole summer. They spend a lot of time together so being together all summer was sure to be fun. That’s what they thought right? (Girlfriends Name) is crazy for Liam but when Liam starts to do things by himself (Girlfriends Name) thinks that he doesn’t like her and starts to spend time with (Zayn’s Girlfriends Name) and Zayn. Liam sees this and starts to think that (Girlfriends Name) is going to dump him. This is when he tries to get closer to her and make her happier. But (Girlfriends Name) doesn’t like that he’s only giving her attention so she wont dump him and ignores him. But will Liam be able to figure out what he’s doing wrong? Or is (Girlfriends Name) over it?

Niall and Niall’s GF: Niall is a very sweet caring guy and when he first meets (Girlfriends Name) who (Zayn’s Girlfriends Name) brings with her he finds her funny and cute. He really starts to like her and from when he first meets her he can’t wait to get to know her. Little does Niall know that she has many secrets that haunt her past and she bottles them up extremely well. The only person who really knows anything about her past is (Zayn’s Girlfriends Name) who has been friends with (Girlfriends Name) since they were in pre school. When Niall tries to too get close to her he finds himself being pushed away. But will (Girlfriends Name) trust Niall enough to tell him? Or will he be left in the dark?

Zayn and Zayns GF:  When Zayn heard about the trip he immediately thought of his long time girlfriend (Girlfriends Name) to come. So she wasn’t completely alone she brought her friend (Niall’s Girlfriends Name) with her and planned for one of the best summers of their life. But what they got wasn’t what they expected. When (Girlfriends Name) goes out one day by herself to go get a coffee for everyone she walks down the wrong street and is jumped by a gang of guys. She doesn’t get to badly hurt (Not enough to be in hospital and she can get back to the cabin) but Zayn is adamant on finding the people who did it to her. This turns their whole holiday into a nightmare. But what lengths will Zayn go to, to insure (Girlfriends Name) safety?

The boys can be famous or infamous its up to you and maybe start the morning leaving for the beach and brothers and sisters are probably unnecessary for this plot. Make t=your own drama if you want and have fun xx