One Direction- Punk Plot

Niall, Zayn, Louis, Harry and Liam have had some of the darkest upbringings any kid could have. They have been to hell and back and it shows in everything they do. When they finally get expelled from school (after all starting a fire in the science lab) they take it as their big opportunity to leave the town and start their lives together. But old ways never die and when they run into five girls with the same fate will they get better? Or worse?

Harry and Harry’s GF: Harry is a very dark unpredictable boy who goes by no rules and only has respect for the other four boys. He steals from where ever he can to help get the boys around and has no shame in what he does. When he gets expelled his the one that comes up with the plan to leave, since his parents split he had always wanted to run away and now was the chance he needed. After making their way out of London they run into a group of five girls in the exact same conditions as them. They realize how perfect they would be to work with. But as time goes on and the situation gets worse will these two groups band together or crack under pressure? And when Harry finally starts to trust  (Girlfriends Name) could it all be shot down with one simple word?!

Louis and Louis’s GF:  Louis is an extremely rude boy who hates everyone. He takes out all his pain in anger, which gets him into a lot of trouble.  Though he’s had an almost perfect upbringing for some reason he acts out. When he and the boys get expelled and Harry puts the idea of leaving on the table Louis is the first to jump at the offer. But when they leave and run into a group of five girls in the exact same conditions as them they decide to work with them. Louis soon starts to like (Girlfriends Name) and though he tries to hide his feelings everyone soon catches on. But just as he starts to open up to (Girlfriends Name) she goes cold on him. He doesn’t know why but he has a feeling someone’s told her what he used to do at home (hurt people). But will (Girlfriends Name) come back to him? Or has someone told her to much?

Zayn and Zayns GF: Zayn is a violent boy who has grown up with violence since he was a baby. He has lived with his abusive father and grew up fighting him. It’s only recently that he’s moved out and now sleeps wherever he can. When he gets in trouble and is expelled he’s glad to leave. But when they run into five girls in the same condition as them at a old cheep hotel Zayn quickly finds an interest in (Girlfriends Name). She was just like him. They talk a lot about everything and become fast friends, but one night while they are talking Zayn lets his feelings get the better of him and kisses (Girlfriends Name). But that’s not all, he tries to have sex with her, but she doesn’t want to she wants to take things slow. So when she refuses and Zayns anger comes out will she leave him? Or sort things out?

Niall and Nialls GF: Niall is a player. Though he is nice somewhere deep down inside him he would rather just play girls and get what he wants. When he gets expelled and leaves he can’t wait to hit up the streets for some ‘fit’ girls. So when he runs into (Girlfriends Name) and her four friends in the same condition as him and the boys he can’t wait to get with each of them. But when (Girlfriends Name) starts to like Niall and all Niall wants is to love her and leave her what will happen?  I guess nothing, until Niall finds out about her little crush. What will happen when Niall starts to lose his bad boy image to love? Will he be able to keep it a secret from the boys?

Liam and Liam's GF:  Liam was once a good boy. He did nothing wrong and was his parents favorite. That was until he moved to high school and join the ‘group’. As high school went on his grades dropped and he got caught up in tattoos and piercings. So when he got expelled and Harry offered to help them all run away Liam was glad he would finally be leaving. When they got to London and ran into the girls Liam took no interest in any of them. They were all exactly like the boys, runaways. But when he talks to (Girlfriends Name) who is one of the nicer and more sophisticated of the group. But as they talk more and more Liam starts to open up. But is (Girlfriends Name) really just an innocent face or is she secretly collecting information on them?

Start from the day that the boys and girls check into the hotel after leaving. Imagine punk boys and punk girls if you need ideas looking up on google ‘1D punk edit’ other than that have fun J