One Direction- Skip Trip Plot

Its been freezing cold all winter and though most UK citizens can’t handle the freezing cold weather but while others are stuck at home, Harry, Niall, Liam, Zayn and Harry along with a few of their friends and girlfriends, are heading to the slopes for the week. But just like out on the snow there are bumps so when some massive bumps come up will it send anyone over the edge? Or can they handle the tough slopes? 

Harry and Harrys GF: Harry is a great skier due to the fact that his parents have taken him skiing since he was a little boy at the ski resort. This time he is heading out without his family and is just heading out for a good time with his friends. Day one and Harry finds himself bored so heads to the small welcome party in the lounge, one thing he doesn’t realize is that (Girlfriends Name) has been watching him since he checked in. (Girlfriends Name) is one of the new employees and not only works but lives at the resort. While off duty (Girlfriends Name) checks out the party and gets called up to sing karaoke and coincidentally Harry is called up to sing beside her. But after their done it doesn’t end there, Harry and (Girlfriends Name) stay up all night talking on Harrys balcony.  They get closer over the trip until they get caught making out on (Girlfriends Name) work time and (Girlfriends Name) get fired. But will Harry be able to stop her leaving? Or is their little love affair over?

Liam and Liam's GF: Liam and (Girlfriends Name) are crazy in love. They have been dating for four years now and ever since have not moved one inch on the ‘relationship scale’. That’s the only thing damaging their relationship and though Liam is eager to move ahead (Girlfriends Name) is holding back. So one night Liam decides to get ‘it’ done and heads out to the small liquor store to buy some alcohol. He gets (Girlfriends Name) drunk in no time and though he feels bad for what he’s doing, his thought proses mixed with the alcohol in his system is making him crazy to get the deed done (please keep it PG unless people don’t mind). The next morning when (Girlfriends Name) wakes up stark naked and in bed with Liam she can’t believe what happened. She’s scared and hates Liam for what he did so threatens to leave him for good. Will this love last? Or was the step forwards taking them two steps back?

Zayn and Zayns GF:  Zayn is all for skiing, but not for the same reasons as everyone else. He is so happy to be out on the slopes and away from the craziness in London. While out on the slopes he has a heap of fun trying to ski but considering he is a terrible skier he crashes into everything, including (Girlfriends Name) who’s a ski instructor. She quickly teaches him the way of the slopes before taking him out to talk over hot chocolate and cookies. They hit it off almost instantly and hang out for most of the week, spending most of their time together in the small cabin out the back of the resort.  Considering (Girlfriends Name) is one of the only employees with free access to the old cabin they love-spending time there alone without any annoying tourists. Its fine that way until one night after hours they get snowed in. Will they get out alive? Or will the problem tear them apart?

Niall and Niall’s GF: Niall and (Girlfriends Name) are just a few months away from getting married but maybe not for the best reasons. (Girlfriends Name) has fallen pregnant just a few weeks before the trip. That’s why Niall proposed and that’s why their relationship isn’t going so strong. They both are working to make their relationship stronger and are both scared as all hell about the baby growing in (Girlfriends Name). They hope snow boarding and skiing will bring them closer and it does a little until a rumor goes around about (Girlfriends Name) and Louis ‘hooking up’ (interoperate hooking up however you want to). That’s when thing start to go haywire and their relationship turns bad.  (Girlfriends Name)  and Niall get in a huge argument and (Girlfriends Name) goes on a mission to find out where the rumor started. But will they find the culprit? Or is their relationship over?

Louis and Louis’ GF: Louis is a good mate with Niall and though he loves hanging out with Niall and (Girlfriends Name) he would much rather hang out with some other females. Luckily (Girlfriends Name) is happy to accompany him when they meet in the elevator. Only problem is that when (Girlfriends Name) meets Niall he’s in a crappy mood and (Girlfriends Name) gets on his nerves. She takes his mood personally and as a joke she starts a small rumor with a few of her friends, which quickly turns into a huge catastrophe. Louis has no idea what's going on but starts spending more and more time with (Girlfriends Name).  They love their time together out on the slopes or cuddled up by the fire and become quite close quite quickly. But will Louis find out that (Girlfriends Name) is the one who started the rumor? And will he give her the chance to explain?

So my guess is that you’d start with leaving from London and heading to the resort then go from there with the plots. The only connected plots are Louis and Louis’ Gf’s plot with Niall and Niall’s GF’s plot so read each other’s to know what's going on. Sorry for making Louis’ GF the (mini) villain but its just for drama and she can still act innocent and not know how big the rumor got so that’s cool.  Anyway enjoy and have fun with it <3 xx

Sorry this has taken forever but I took a break over the holidays and am slowly working though requests :) So while I'm on I'm going to ask does anyone like being one of the boys?? If so do you like one on one roleplays? and if you answered yes to them both do you have kik? Because I love doing kik roleplays and it'd mean a lot if anyone else wanted to do one with me :) I dont mind how 'good' or 'bad' you are I just want anyone who's happy to do them. My kik is Ashlee26babe so please kik me and sorry for the latness guys ENJOY <3