Chapter 20- Last Day

(A/N): I am SO sorry for making you guys wait a lot on this chapter. I just finished a massive project for school and it took up a lot of writing time. Luckily, it's over now, and I can go back to updating on a more regular basis. We're gonna see some big changes in the next couple of chapters. ;)

~Skylar's POV~

There was absolute quiet on the set when the last shoot of Pitch Perfect began. 

Ben and I weren't in the scene, but we came along to watch before officially saying goodbye. The other Treblemakers were on the set too; they didn't want to miss the final shoot either. 

From behind the camera, we faced Beca's dorm. It wasn't actually a dorm though, but rather an office at one of the production companies that financed the film. But with Beca's decorations and personal items filling the room, you couldn't even notice. 

The last scene to shoot was the one where Beca comes back to her dorm after being bailed out of jail to find the Bellas waiting for her. I don't know why that was the last one, but it was just how things turned out. Maybe they had saved it for last since the Bellas could all be together one last time. 

The Bellas filed into the dorm room, minus Anna Kendirck, who waited out in the hallway. Anna Camp sat in Beca's swivel chair in front of her computer while Brittany Snow sat next to her in another chair. Rebal WIlson and Ester Dean sat on the couch and pulled a blanket over themselves. The rest of the Bellas sat on the floor. 

Once everyone took their positions, Jason Moore yelled "Action!" through his megaphone. Again, I don't know why he needed it indoors.

Anna Kendrick, as Beca, walked down the hallway, looking sullen as ever. When she got to the dorm, she was greeted with a surprise: the Bellas were waiting for her. 

"What up Shawshank?" Rebel Wilson, as Fat Amy, asked. 

"Did you get yourself a bitch?" Ester Dean, as Cynthia Rose. wondered.

"Did they spray you with a hose?" Rebel added.

The rest of the scene went perfectly. Anna Camp really stood out in the scene, playing the bossy Aubrey. She reminded Fat Amy that she needed to stick to the routine exactly how they rehearsed it, and shot Chloe down when she offered that the Bellas try something new. 

"I'll see you at 8 AM tomorrow," Anna Camp said, walking out of the room.

"And...CUT!" Jason Moore yelled. 

Anna Camp stopped in her tracks, looking like she was lost. The other Bellas did the same. They had just completed Pitch Perfect, and no one knew what to do. 

"That's a wrap," Jason Moore reminded them.

As if they came out of a trance, the Bellas acted like normal people again. The girls turned toward eachother and rushed into a group hug. Jason Moore wiped away a couple of loose tears.

I looked at my fellow Treblemakers to see their reactions; they all looked pretty sad, but were also smiling at what we had accomplished. Adam Devine's eyes looked very shiny.

"Adam, are you crying?" I asked, trying to sound sincere.

Adam grunted and wiped his face. "What? No, I'm not crying. There's just something in my eye. Have you not seen all the dust particles in the air???"

"Whatever you say," I laughed, turning toward Ben. He smiled at me. I put my arm around him and pulled him close. He looked surprised.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked.