Chapter 18- Spring Break Part 2

~Skylar's POV~

As we continued the day's Pitch Perfect shoot, I couldn't get Ben out of my mind. He had been sick of my hesitation to come out, and now it had finally gotten to him. Ben needed some time alone and I couldn't blame him. But there was nothing I wanted more than that time alone to be time together.

So what was my problem? Ben thought that I was embarrassed about our relationship and that I wanted to keep up my straight-guy image, but he couldn't of been further from the truth. It wasn't embarrassment that kept me in the closet, but fear; my self-consciousness was a major problem when it came to my sexuality.

I knew it didn't sound fair, but Ben didn't understand. He was not the person who had been acting straight for 25 years, only to be pressured to act the opposite. 

But in the end, it was truly my fault for the fight we had. Ben had told to me to talk to him after I was done shooting and when I worked my little issues out. The little issues I could handle, but it seemed like Jason Moore would never let me leave.

We had been shooting numerous scenes from the movie that were a couple seconds or minutes long. The short duration of these scenes allowed us to shoot many of them in one day.

After doing takes in a dormatory on the LSU campus, the cast and crew moved to the Treble's frat house for my last shoot of the day. We were doing the quick shot of Jesse looking sad while eating dinner with his parents during Spring Break. After this, I could leave and fix things with Ben. 

The fraternity house we were using (you know, the one with the hot tub in the middle of the room) had a nice kitchen and dining room for the scene. The film crew put up some new wallpaper and decorations to make it look less like a frat house and more like a home. 

I sat down at the table while my "parents" sat next to me.

"Ok Skylar," Jason Moore began. "In this part Jesse is feeling very sad. He just got into a fight with Beca and he feels awful about it. I'm gonna need you to look like you're sad. Will you have any problems with that?"

Let's see: I had just gotten into a fight with boyfriend because he thinks I'm ashamed of our relationship. Yeah, I could feel sad. "Nope. I don't think I'll have any problems."

"Good." Jason Moore smiled and patted me on the back. He walked over to his director's chair behind the camera. "Action!"

The camera moved in on my sad face. It wasn't hard to feel it, becuase my emotions were real. It was a short scene, and it was over like that.

"Cut! That was great Skylar. You are officially free to go." 

Wow that was too fast. 

I was out of that frat house in a flash. It was already 6:30 PM. As I walked down the sidewalk toward my car, I whipped out my phone to ask Ben where he was. Ben was dramtic, so I was pretty sure he had gone out somewhere. I wanted to see him so badly.

~Lauren's POV~ 

My plan was finally coming to action.

After a couple of hours, Ben was as drunk as could be. He really liked tequila. 

Eventually, I would take him back to his hotel room and would text Skylar on Ben's phone, telling him to come up. Once Skylar got there, he would see Ben and I getting ready to hook up. Skylar would realize that it was foolish to have a crush on a guy and would embrace me for being right all along. 

And I knew that the only way I could get Ben in bed with me is if he got blackout drunk. Which he was. After having a sip of that first shot, Ben had more and more to drink. In fact, he got himself drunk; I just got him started.