Chapter 15- Touch Me

~Skylar's POV~

After a well-deserved day off, it was time to continue the production of Pitch Perfect. We weren't even halfway done with the movie, so our schedules for that week were packed. I would've been more excited if I hadn't known that Lauren Pritchard was nearby. 

When Ben had told me Lauren's plan to get me back, I laughed pretty hard. This plan involved hooking up with other guys to make me jealous. First of all, I never liked this girl romantically to begin with, and second, I was already with someone. The only way Lauren could ever make me jealous is if she hooked up with Ben, and he already established his distaste for her.

And, you know, there's also the fact the he was gay

As I got ready for work, I looked at Ben, who was still asleep in the bed. He had another day off. Ben had a busy schedule for that week too, but no Benji scenes were being filmed on Monday. 

I thought of Ben, sitting in the hotel room by himself, with Lauren next door. Then I thought of Lauren talking to him. From what Ben had told me, Lauren had gotten a little crazy since Spring Awakening, so I had no doubt that she would say more weird stuff to him while I wasn't around. 

Oh God, I thought. I have to get him out of here

I tip-toed over to Ben's side of the bed, trying to as quiet as possible. I stepped on a floorboard that creaked, but Ben didn't even stir. 

I leaned over him like a creeper and whispered, "Ben...hey, Ben."

"Mmmm..." Ben shifted a little, but didn't open his eyes. 

"Ben..."

Ben mumbled something that sounded like, "What?"

"I know you have the day off--again--but I thought it would be fun if you came to the set with me today." I tried to sound as inncocent as possible so Ben would go along. 

"I don't know...." Ben grumbled, not sounding too interested. 

"You can be there to support me," I said. I knew that wouldn't be enough to convince him, so I added, "We're shooting the scene with all of the Treblemakers in the hot tub."

There was a pause. I couldn't tell if Ben was thinking or falling back asleep. He answered this by shaking his head. 

Ben wasn't going for it. It was time to bring out the big guns. "Ok. I'll just leave you alone. In this room. By yourself." I started walking away, and then I said, "With Lauren next door."

Ben's eyes burst open. He looked petrified. "Please don't leave me to fend for myself."

In 5 minutes, Ben was dressed and ready to go. It's amazing what people can do when they're freaked out. 

~Ben's POV~

Skylar and I arrived at the fraternity house near the LSU campus while the crew was still setting things up outside. They had replaced the fraternity's logo with the Trebles logo. 

I couldn't thank Skylar enough for getting me out of that hotel. If I hadn't known that Lauren was still there, I would have stayed. I could only handle so much crazy for so long. 

When Skylar and I entered the frat house, I was truly stunned. There was a hot tub in the middle of the room, surrounded by numerous luxuries like a flat-screen tv and giant speakers. Did the filmmakers do all of this, or was this a real place? I was actually kind of jealous. 

They were getting ready to shoot the scene in which Bumper announces to the Trebles that he's going to L.A. to sing backup on John Mayer's new CD. I looked at the group of people mingling where the cameras were set up: Jason Moore was prepping the Treblemakers on the scene. All of the Trebles (minus Adam Devine and Skylar) were wearing robes since their characters would be in the hot tub.