Chapter 12- Aca-Initiation Night

A/N: Movies are usually filmed with the scenes out of order so that's why they are doing Aca-Initiation Night in this chapter. I saved this scene for a reason ;)

~Ben's POV~

I woke up first that morning with Skylar's arms wrapped around me. I decided right there that that was the best way a person could wake up. Skylar was still asleep, and I could feel his breathing on the back of my neck. The warm sensation left goosebumps on my arms. 

I had another day off today and Skylar didn't have to work until later that night. Was there any reason to get up in the middle of this? 

I closed my eyes and tried falling back to sleep, but I knew that wasn't going to happen. That's ok, I thought. This'll give me some time to think.

I thought about the way Skylar had told me he loved me. When had told him I loved him on the night of the Regionals shoot, I freaked out when he didn't say anything. No more would I have to worry about that. And I knew he meant it; I saw it in his eyes. 

That was only one weight off my chest. The other was how we were going to tell the others. Anna Kendrick, bless her heart, found out almost instantly, which means we can't keep it a secret forever. Skylar had promised that we were going to tell people soon.

So I guess the question is: Will Skylar live up to his promise?

I know I shouldn't worry about it, but sometimes I just never know with Skylar. He seemed pretty upset that Anna found out. A guy who's been in the closet for over 20 years doesn't come out easily. 

I decided that worrying would get me nowhere. I tried falling back asleep and almost did it when someone knocked at the door. Skylar stirred and buried his head in the back of my neck. It was nice

The person knocked again.

Dammit, couldn't housekeeping come at another time? They were interrupting some major Skylar Astin snuggle time. 

"Skylar? Ben? You guys in there?"

Skylar and I immediately sat up. It was Jason Moore knocking on the door, not housekeeping. We gave eachother looks that said, "Oh shit."

"If you guys won't answer me, I'm coming in!" We could here Jason fumbling for keys outside the room. 

Skylar and I knew that we couldn't let him come in here and catch us like this. I wanted people to know about us, but not like this. Skylar lifted up the blanket to check and see what we were wearing. 

Let's just say that if Jason came in, he would be subjected to some pretty indecent exposure. 

In a moment of panic, I said, "Just a second!"

The fumbling outside our room stopped. "Well hurry up because I have a lot more rooms to check," Jason said. He sounded irritated. 

I jumped out of the bed and threw on one of those hotel robes. Damn, these things are comfy! I know this whole scene sounds funny, but I was truly freaked out. 

I answered the door in my robe. "Hey Jason," I said, trying to sound casual. I didn't.

"Hey..." Jason said, looking confused. He gestured to the robe. "What's with all of this?"

"Oh, I was just in the shower. That's why it took me so long to get to the door."

Jason Moore cocked his head. "But your hair isn't wet."

"I, um..." I said, my voice trailing off. Shit, think of something! "...I get that done at a barbershop. I wanna look my best for work today." I smiled to make it look extra convincing.