Chapter 35

*Jordyn pov - couple days later*

The guys are here working on new music and talking about maybe a upcoming tour. Josh is across my lap, probably bored out of his mind.

"I think I'm gonna go for a walk." I said as Josh sat up. Even though it's six, I still need some fresh air.

"Aw, you don't wanna hangout with these hard core rockers?" Ian asked and I laughed because everyone is laying on the floor moaning and eating pretzels.

"I just need a twenty minute break." I told them and got up off the couch.

"Don't be long. It's not a party without you!" Mike yelled. I chuckled.

"Bye guys." I kissed Josh and slipped on my shoes.

"By-y-ye." All the guys said weakly as I left.

I walked down our street and ended up in front of my old house. I looked at it for a while and memories shot through my head. I shook my head slightly and kept walking. I made it to the small downtown streets of Vancouver and not allot of people were out. I walked for a while and felt like I was being followed. I looked behind myself, not making it noticeable, and there was a guy following behind me, wearing all black and his hood over his head. It's nothing. Just a guy going in the same direction as me. I always over react to these things.

I walked slightly faster. It's nothing. It's nothing. I walked past shops that were closed. Really? Up ahead was a dead end. Oh god. I turned around, naturally and headed back home, taking out my phone.

"Hey baby, where're you going?" The man asked behind me. I felt butterflies flutter around in my stomach and I unlocked my phone, attempting to call 911 or Josh or anybody!

I heard his footsteps move faster and so did mine. They turned into a run and before I could react, he pulled me by my hips, turning me around fast and pushing me against the brick wall in a small ally, between two small store. My phone dropped from my hands and I started breathing heavily, scared shitless.

"Baby, it's ok." He whispered, brushing my hair out of my face. "What's your name?" He asked. I stared at him, showing no weakness, and didn't answered. "I said, what's your name!?" He yelled, shaking me once against the stone hard wall.

"Jaylynn." I lied, giving him a stare.

"What a pretty name for a pretty girl." I saw him reach in his pants, pulling out a small blade and he admired it. "This is what I have to do now, just to get a pretty girl." He pressed his lips on mine for for a minute then put the blade under my chin. I screamed at the top of my lungs. "That won't work hun." He said and cut my skin just a little, under my jaw.

He dropped the blade and tugged on my shirt.

"What's underneath?" He chuckled and started kissing my neck. I screamed and tried to push him off but he pushed me against the wall, hurting my back. I screamed again.

"Hey!" Someone yelled. The guy looked up and sprinted down the ally. I fell to the floor in tears, felling weak. A girl and a guy came over to me and kneeled down in front of me. The girl had her phone out, probably calling the police. "Are you ok?" The guy asked. I weakly nodded. "You're bleeding." He told me and dabbed under my jaw with his jacket. The girl talked into the phone saying this address and what happened. I noticed I was shaking.

"It's going to be ok." The girl told me calmly and I nodded again.

After a while I heard sirens and a paramedic came over to me. He helped me stand up. I don't know what to think. I'm in shock, still tariffed. The paramedic brought me over to the ambulance and I sat on the edge of the back of the open truck. A girl police officer came over to me and I saw another one go over to the couple that practically saved my life.