Chapter 1

*Jordyn pov*

I look in the mirror just one last time to make sure I at least look decent to go to school. Today I picked my black ripped jeans and my tight dark red tank. Nothing different.

I ran downstairs, grabbed a granola bar for breakfast and put on my biker boots. I'm so glad this is the last week of school before the summer break. And it's a Wednesday.

"Bye mom." I yelled.

"Bye hun, have a good day." She yelled back from the kitchen. I grabbed my Jansport backpack and walked out the door.

The walk to school only took about ten minutes. Crap, I'm almost late too. I walked through the front doors of the school and Alexa ran up to me.

"Hey hey guurl!" She said hugging me. I laughed.

"Hey, you're bubbly today. What's happening?" I asked as we released our hug and started walking down the hall to our lockers.

"You didn't hear!?" She screamed.

"Guess not." I said with a confused look on my face.

"Oh my god, oh my god." She took a breath as we made it to our lockers. "Marianas Trench is coming to our school today!" She screeched. I unlocked my locker.

"Um, cool?" I said taking out my books.

"Cool!? No. Amazing!" She said as she got her books.

"Who are they anyways?" I asked. Alex punched my shoulder.

"Hey!" I said rubbing my shoulder. "That hurt." I smirked as she laughed.

"They are the best band of all time. I talk to you about them all the time."

"Oh yea, and why are they coming?" I asked confused as, well, why they were coming.

"Mr. Banner said they are coming to talk about our future and how we should fallow our dreams." She rolled her eyes. "But I just wanna go to see them." She jumped up and down.

"Ok then. Oh, they do Cross My Heart right?" The bell rang. "Crap. C'mon." I grabbed her hand and dragged her to class. I laughed at her groan.

*Josh pov*

"Josh!" Matt yelled bursting through my door.

"Mmggmmgmhh." I pulled the covers over my head.

"Joshie! Get your lazy ass up!" He ripped the covers off of me and walked out. Isn't it my day off? Oh yea, that school thing. After a couple of minutes of moaning and groaning I rolled off my bed and just walked downstairs even though I have no shirt. Just sweat pants.

"God, put some clothes on." Mike joked as I walked into the kitchen.

"It's my house." I said rubbing my eyes and sitting on one of the bar stools.

"What's on the agenda today?" Ian asked.

"We're going to a high school today to talk about following your dreams." Matt informed him.

"When's that?" Mike asked. Matt looked at the clock across the kitchen.

"A hour."

"Oh crap." I shot off my chair and ran up the stairs to my room to get dressed.

*Jordyn pov*