Chapter 7

*Jordyn pov*

We sat on the couch and talked about crazy things I can't explain. The door bell rang and I jogged to the door.

"Pizza delivery." The guy said.

"How much?" I asked.

"Thirteen dollars and eighty eight cents."

"Ok, I'll be right back." I shut the door and looked in my jacket for my wallet.

"Here, I got it." Josh said. He went to the door and gave the guy the money and grabbed the pizza. "Thanks." He said. He shut the door and brought the pizza to the kitchen.

"Yum, I'm starved." I said sitting in a counter. He chuckled and opened the box. "Pass be a slice please." I said.

"Yup." He gave me a slice and I took a bite.

"So where's the karaoke place?" I asked.

"Um, ten minutes away I think." I nodded.

"I am not singing." I stated again and took another bite of my pizza.

"Fi-i-i-i-ine." I giggled. We ate our pizza and Josh said we should get going. We walked to his house and we jumped in his car. When we got to the karaoke house, we walked in and it was pretty busy.

"Are the guys here?" I asked him as we walked to the front desk.

"They should be." We got to the front desk. "Hey, for two please."

"Sure thing. Ten dollars please." Josh took out a ten dollar bill and gave it to the guy.

"Thanks. May I see your hands." He gave us stamps on our hands and we walked away.

"The guys should be near the back." I giggled.

"You come here often?" I asked. He laughed.

"Yea." We walked through a crowd of people. Oh god, I'm gonna get lost. I hugged Josh's arm, not wanting to loose him. He looked down at me and laughed under his breath with a smile. "There they are." Josh waved. "Hey, guys." We sat at their tabled where Mike, Ian, Matt and three other girls were sitting.

"Hey, I'm Nicole. Matt's girlfriend." I shook her hand. "This is Kim , Ian's girlfriend, and Megan, Mike's girlfriend."

"Hey guys, I'm Jordyn." I said with a smiled. I was never really shy to anyone.

"Nice to meet you." Megan said. "Are you Joshs' girlfriend?" I looked at Josh who sat beside me and blushed.

"Um, no. Just friends."

"Yea, Josh doesn't have the balls." Matt said. My face got hot but we all laughed.

"Thanks dude." Josh said with a chuckle.

"Well, we came here for karaoke, c'mon." Nicole said. She, Kim and Meghan got up. "Are you gonna come Jordyn?" She asked.

"I'm not a singer." I laughed.

"None of us are, ple-e-ease come?" Megan pleaded.

"C'mon Disaster." Josh said. I just looked at him and bit the inside of my cheek. Should I? "Want me to do it with you?" I sighed.

"Fi-i-ine." I got off my seat and walked to the stage with Josh. "I hate you." I laughed.

*Josh pov*