Chapter 27

*Jordyn pov*

We finally got out of bed when my head ache felt better. We walked downstairs with my bag in hand, not wanting to go back upstairs when I need to go. I sat on the kitchen counter and Josh came over in front of me.

"You ok?" He asked. I looked up at him.

"Yea, my head still hurts a bit... What's that?" I looked at his neck and saw a red-ish mark. I held his neck and rubbed slightly to see if it wasn't what I thought it was. "I gave you that, didn't I?"

"Yea but it's nothing." I laughed.

"Sorry."

"It's ok." He smiled. "What do you want to do today?"

"Curl up on the couch and watch superhero movies all day."

"Sounds like a plan." He took my hand and I followed him into the living room. "What movie?" He asked. I crouched down in front to look at all of his movies.

"Avengers!" I yelled and grabbed it. I fell back on my ass and started laughing. Josh laughed too.

"You're such a klutz."

"Yea I know." I laughed again and stood up with Joshs help. He put in the movie and he laid down on the couch. I laid down beside him, kinda, squishing myself against him. The movie started and Josh out his arm around me. I always feel small when I'm with him. I am small but I always feel even smaller... But protected.

My phone vibrated in my front pocket, ruining the moment.

'Hey hun, I know you're at Joshs but I wanted to know if you wanted to go to a movie later with me? - Mom'

'Yea! When do you want me home? - Jordyn'

'Three hours? - Mom'

'I'll be back then love you - Jordyn'

I put my phone away.

"I have to go in three hours, Im gonna go to a movie with mom." I told Josh.

"Ok." He moved my hair from my neck and kissed it.

"Your such a tease." I said and laughed.

"Why's that?" He asked. I turned awkwardly to my other side, facing Josh now.

"You kiss my neck, being all romanticy, and I can't even have sex with you." I smiled into his eyes. "Not that I'm being a ass hole! I'm just saying, it's funny in a way." He laughed.

"So you want to have sex with me?"

"I didnt say that but I can't anyways because of your ring." He brushed my hair.

"But you want to have sex with me?" He teased again.

"I didn't say that."

"But it was implied...?"

"Hey, don't twist my words."

"I did no such thing." He said with smile.

"Yes you did."

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did."

"Fine." He paused. "But I didn't." He said quickly.

"Whatever... But you di-" He shut me up with his lips on mine and pulled me even closer. "Hey, you can't do that."

"Do what?"