Chapter 8

*Jordyn pov*

I woke up to a flush of a toilet.

"Hey there." Josh said stepping out of the bathroom. "Are you sure you got enough sleep?" He asked.

"Huh?"

"You woke up already." He told me.

"Really?" I said sitting up. He laughed.

"You don't remember?"

"No." I stretched.

"Oh, well, that's your coke zero." He pointed to the can on his side table. "I was going to ask what you wanted to do today but you passed out." He chuckled and sat beside me.

"Oh, umm. Doesn't matter." Josh chuckled. "What?" I asked.

"You said my name last night." My face got hot, I covered my face with my hands.

"Oh god." Josh laughed and I flopped back on the bed with my face covered. "Did I say anything else?" I asked and removed my hands from my face.

"No." He chuckled.

"Oh, well that's good." I sat up again.

"You want breakfast?" He asked.

"BACON!!" I screamed. He chuckled and I ran out the door and down the stairs. I sat on the counter. Josh came down the stairs. "Slow poke." I told him. He stuck out his tongue and grabbed the bacon and a pan.

"Do you only want bacon?" He asked with a laugh under his breath.

"Yup, only bacon." I smiled. "Make a lot too."

"I'm guessing you like bacon." He said as he turned of the oven top.

"Yes! It's like... Unicorns and rainbows made into a strip of awesomeness." He looked at me funny.

"Okay?" He said and chuckled. He out the bacon on the pan and it started sizzling. "So what DO you wanna do today?"

"Uhm..." I couldn't think of anything.

"Wanna go to the beach?" He asked.

"Sounds like fun." I smiled.

"No shorts though." He said. "That's the beach rule."

"Now I think you're just making these rules up."

"Pffft, no."

"Fi-i-i-ine." I paused. "Is the bacon done yet?" I asked. He took the bacon off the pan and put it on a plate.

"Order's up."

"Yay!" I took the plate and took a bite out of the bacon and dropped it back on the plate. "Shit! It's hot!" I yelled and Josh laughed.

"Well, it just came off the pan." He said.

"Doesn't mean it has to be hot." He laughed again.

"Yes it does."

"Whatever." I picked up the bacon again and it's still warm but I took a bite. We cooked and ate the whole pack of bacon. We walked back up to Josh's room and I checked my phone for the time.

"Holy crap. It's 12:16. Should I get home and get my stuff ready?" I asked as I grabbed my jeans.

"Yea sure. Do you want me to drive you?"