Chapter 29

*Josh pov*

Jordyn has been in the hospital for three days and today she can finally come home. I made my way to the hospital and to her room. I opened her door and saw her sleeping, curled up on the hospital bed. I sat on the chair beside the bed and took her hand.

"Jordy-y-y-yn." She groaned. "Jordyn. Wake up." She shook her head. "You get to go home. At least get up so you can move beds." Jordyn opened her eyes and slowly sat up.

"Ok." She mumbled and wiped her eyes.

"Morning princess." She made a funny noise.

"I wanna go." I laughed at how funny she is in the morning.

"Get dressed then." I told her.

"Ok." I helped her out of bed and she dragged herself over to the chair in the corner of the room and got dressed. She got her things and I helped her walk with my arm around her waist. We signed papers and everything like that and found me car.

"I missed you." She said as I started the car.

"Missed me? I was with you everyday."

"I know. I fucking hate hospitals." She mumbled the last part.

We got back to my house... Our house and slowly headed upstairs.

"I'm taking clothes." She smiled at me.

"Go right ahead." I sat on my bed and Jordyn walked in my closet. I heard shuffling and she came out with one of my shirts and pants. She curled up beside me and I put my arm around her.

"What are we going to do?" She asked.

"About?"

"Everything. All of my stuff at moms..."

"We don't have to think about that right now. We can do everything later." She nodded against my chest and a tear ran down her cheek.

"You're the only family I have." She whispered.

"Just relax." I told her. She looked up and I kissed her, trying to relax her.

*Jordyn pov*

I stayed against Josh for a few more minutes. My heart feels empty. I mean, of course it would. My mom... Died.

School's coming back and I just can't do it. With everything going on right now. I can't.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." I told Josh and sat up.

"Ok." I gave him a kiss and went to the bathroom. I took a shower for a couple minutes, just absorbing the warmth. I got out, grabbed a towel and wrapped myself in it. I grabbed the clothes I was wearing before and walked out. Josh was still laying on the bed but on his stomach and his face in the pillow.

"What are you doing?" I asked and laughed. He rolled over and flopped on his back while making a weird groaning sound and keeping his eyes close.

"I'm tired." He whined and I laughed, again, at him. I got dressed and rolled beside Josh. He opened his eyes and went to his side to look me in the eyes.

"There's so much things going on." I mumbled.

"I know. But we'll get through it, ok?" I nodded.

"I can't do school Josh." I told him. "I've been thinking about it and I just can't do it. There's too many things going on."

"I know." He brushed my hair. "What are you going to do?"