Chapter 6

*Josh pov*

"Joshie!" I heard someone say in a girly voice. I put the covers over my face and groaned.

"Josh!" A pillow hit my face. I sat up and rubbed my face.

"How the hell did you get in here?" I asked Matt.

"Crawled through the window." I gave him a confused look. "I found a key in the mail box."

"Oh." I flopped my back back on my bed. "Why are you here anyways?" I mumbled.

"Got board." He laughed.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"1:34."

"Ugh shit."

"Hey, what did you guys do last night." He asked me.

"After you left we tried to watch a movie but then my pop exploded on me and I chased her around the house." I laughed at the memory. "Then I fell in the pool." He laughed.

"You serious?"

"Yup."

"Nice move." I laughed under my breath and stood up from my bed. "Do you have somewhere you gotta go?" Matt asked.

"Well, I'm dropping off Jordyn's clothes at three." I said putting on a shirt. I looked at Matt. "What?"

"Her clothes?"

"They got wet."

"Su-u-ure." I threw a pillow at him.

*Jordyn pov*

"I'm going to miss you so much." One of my friends, Jade, said giving me a hug.

"I'm gonna miss you too." I said releasing the hug. "Listen, keep in touch." I gave her another hug.

"Bye." She smiled.

"Bye." We walked our separate ways down the hall.

"Jordyn!" I heard someone yell from down the hall. I turned around and saw Cari running towards me. Her body hit mine with a hug. "Have a good summer." She said. I laughed.

"You too." We released our hug. "Imma miss you."

"I'm gonna miss you too!" I giggled.

"Bye."

"Bye-bye." She walked back down the hall. I made it to my locker, grabbed my bag and made sure I'm not gonna leave anything in here to rot over the summer.

"Hey there." Alex said behind me.

"Hey-hey." I said shutting my locker.

"Whatcha doin' over the sumer?" She asked as we started walking down the hall.

"Um, I have no idea." I shrugged. "You?"

"I think I'm going camping for a couple days with my family." I laughed.

"You don't sound so exited." I told her. She laughed.

"Yea, I'm not. So you have any plans with Josh?" She asked nudging me with her elbow.

"I don't know. We're probably hanging out later." I smiled.

"O-o-o-o."

"Relax, we're just really good friends."