Chapter 21

*Josh pov*

"Cake!" Ian and Mike yelled as I walked out with the cake.

"You guys seriously got me a cake?"

"It's not a party without a cake!" Matt yelled with his arms in the air. I put it on the table and stuck candles everywhere.

"Please don't sing happy birthday..." Jordyn pleaded then there was silence.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday too you..." Everyone started singing and Jordyn covered her face.

"I hate you guys." She said after we stopped.

"Just blow out the damn candles." I said and kissed her cheek. She smiled and did as told.

"I like all they Ys." She pointed out.

"Thanks, that was my idea." Ian said. I started giving out pieces of the cake.

"We have to do presents too!" Mike reminded us with a mouthful of cake. I leaned down behind Jordyn.

"I'm giving you your present later." I whispered in her ear. She smiled and nodded slightly. We finished eating cake and Nicole really wanted Jordyn to open her presents. We all sat in the living room. Jordyn sat beside me with my arm around her.

"Open this one first." Nicole said, handing Jordyn a wrapped present.

"O-o-o-o." She started ripping it open. "Oh god." She said with a laugh when she saw the La Senza logo. Everyone started laughing.

"C'mon Jordyn, open it." Mike said. She laughed again and opened the lid slowly.

"Oh god." She said again.

"Why don't you hold one up." Nicole said with a huge smile. Jordyns cheeks turned pink, she laughed and held up a bright pink thong.

"We bought that for you Josh." Kim said.

"Oh, you want me to wear them?" She rolled her eyes playfully and I grinned.

"If you won't, I will." Matt stood up and grabbed a thong out of the box and put it over his jeans.

"That's a turn on." Nicole said and bit her lip at Matt.

"Wait, you need the bra to top it off." I threw the matching one at him and he put it on. He sat beside Nicole again and Jordyn put the box aside.

"Here, I think this one's from Matt." I passed her a small wrapped box. She unwrapped it and opened the box.

"Aww." She said and took the cow necklace out of the box. I looked at Matt and held in a laugh. Can't believe he got that. She put it on. "I love it Matt." She stood up and gave him a hug. I kissed the side of her head when she sat back down.

"This one's from me and Mike." Ian said and passed her another present. She ripped it open. Her mouth dropped open.

"Are you guys serious?" She asked and took out a purse. Think it's Gucci. Don't make fun of me because I know fashion brands. Mike and Ian smiled. "Aww, guys. I love it." She hugged both of them.

"When do you want to go to my place?" I asked as she sat back down beside me.

"Any time."

"Can you guys wait until me and Nicole get back?" Matt asked.

"Sure, why? Where you guys going?" I asked and Matt and Nicole stood up.