Chapter 16

*Jordyn pov*

I look up to see not Matt but Josh standing in the door way. I stood up.

"We aren't letting you out until you guys at least talk." Mike said through the door. Josh tried to open it.

"Guys, C'mon!" He yelled at the door.

"Talk!" Matt ordered. Josh turned around and leaned on the wall across from he bed. I sat on the edge of the bed and looked down. It went silent.

"How are you?" He asked.

"Fine." I said to the floor.

"The truth?" I looked up at him.

"Horrible." He nodded his head slowly.

"They didn't tell me you were here."

"Oh." I looked back at the ground not knowing what to do or say. It went silent again.

"I'm sorry." He said and I could tell he was biting the inside of his mouth.

"It's fine."

"No it's not." He said quickly.

"Was it true? All the stuff Amanda said?" I looked at my hands.

"God no. She made it sound so realistic. You can't believe how good she is at lying. I swear, I will do anything to make it up to you and prove that that wasn't true."

"Josh..." I stood up and felt tears coming. Who knew I had any left.

"I can't believe she would go to that height just to make me not have you. And I hate when I saw you like that, when you ran out." He started talking faster, frustrated.

"I didn't know who to believe. I just don't know what happened. Everything was happening so fast." I admitted.

"Sorry." He said again. "But I know that's not gonna cut it." I've never seen him like this before. He ran his fingers through his hair. "I should have done something about this earlier."

"Don't blame all of this on yourself." I told him and he starred at the ground. "Then again, I haven't been very peachy myself." There was a pause.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked out of the blue.

"How I miss you." I admitted. He made a small smile. "I'm sorry. For everything." I said because I know this was mostly my fault. He stopped leaning on the wall an stood there.

"I love you." He said so quietly I almost didn't hear him.

"Josh... Don't..."

"Don't what?"

"Make me love you." He smiled and it started fading slowly. I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. Just kissed him. Josh froze, his lips didn't move, surprised of what I have done. He slowly moved his hands to hold my waist and his lips moved with mine now. A tear ran down my cheek again. "I love you too." I whispered and kissed him again. I missed him so much, I can't describe the feelings.

"I'll make sure I or no one hurts you." I smiled and a couple more tears ran down my face. He gave a whisper laugh. "Why are you crying?" He asked and he wiped my tears. I laughed and didn't answer.

"I don't hear talking..." Mike whispered on the other side of the door. Me and Josh both laugh as he held my face, and kissed me again.

"I missed you." He whispered to me.