Chapter 31

*Jordyn pov*

I took off my clothes and got in the shower, waiting for Josh. I stood under the hot water and the shower curtain opened, startling me a bit. Josh put his hands around my waist and chuckled.

"Sorry." He whispered and kissed the tip of my nose.

"Y'know... I hate that damn purity ring sometimes too."

"Patience will be rewarded." He whispered and kissed me.

"Then I hope that will be mind blowing sex if I have to wait." He chuckled.

"I'll promise you that."

The rest of the shower was hot and steamy and I'm not talking about the water. I slipped on underwear and pants. I put on my bra and two arms wrapped around my torso and lips touched my neck.

"Need help?" Josh whispered.

"God, your hormones are everywhere today." He laughed and let me go. I threw on a shirt and turned to Josh who was laying on our bed. I turned to the boxes. "I think we need to unpack those."

"Un-packing team assemble." He put his fist in the air, weakly.

"I think it's only us." I laughed.

"Oh." He sat up and went to his closet. I heard moving of clothes hangers.

"What are you doing?" I asked sitting on the bed.

"Moving my clothes around so you have room. I know girls need a-a-a-alot of space."

"Hey, I'm not that bad."

"Have you seen all your shit!?"

"Ok, fine." He came out.

"The nightmare begins!" He yelled and grabbed a box to start putting away my clothes. I grabbed one too and brought it in the closet, hanging up some clothes. "I like these underwears you have." Josh said. I laughed and turned to him who was dangling a frilly G-string. I walked over to him, snatching it out of his hands.

"If you like it so much, why don't you wear it?" I teased.

"Fine." He took it out of my hand. "I will." He put it over his jeans and struggled to pull them up. "Aren't I smexy?" He did a model pose.

"Uhm, sure?" He took them off and the strap snapped as he attempted to take them off.

"Oh shit, hope you didn't like those ones."

----------

I've been living with Josh for a couple days now and everything has been going great. I've talked to Alex and we cried over the phone together when I told her about mom. Meghan, Kim and Nicole helped me plan my moms funeral, which is today. They did most of the things because I couldn't take in the thought of burying my mom. Josh has been taking care of the house, talking to real estate agents about selling and everything like that.

Josh walked out of the closet wearing a black dressy shirt and black dressy pants with a white tie. I smiled at him and he looked down at himself.

"Am I wearing too much black?" He asked seriously.

"No, I think you look handsome." I said and he made a small smile.

"What about the tie? Should it be a different colour?" He ran his fingers through his hair. "This has to be too much black. The tie should be a different colour..." He looked worried. I walked over to him and held both of his hands. "What's your mom's favourite colour? Maybe I have the colour tie..." I saw his eyes start to fill with tears.