Chapter 23

*Josh pov*

It's 11am so Matt should be up now, hopefully. I opened his door with my spare keep.

"Matt!" I yelled and heard a thump from upstairs.

"Fuck!" I laughed and walked upstairs.

"Matt?" I said again as I walked in his room. He was laying on the floor with his eyes closed. "What are you doing?"

"I fell. The floor's comfy." He mumbled.

"Get up. I wanna talk to you."

"Ugh. Fine." He got off the floor slowly and rolled on his bed. "What do you want?" He asked and closed his eyes again.

"Nicole came over yesterday."

"And?" He said opening his eyes, interested.

"She said you and her got into a fight." Matt rolled over to his back and sat up a bit.

"What did she say?"

"She said she was being too grabby and she didn't know you were saying stop." I said and sat on his chair.

"I thought she would stop when I said 'stop'. It wasn't a big deal, she just..." He shrugged. "Ran out." I sat there and nodded my head and Matt gave me a funny look. "What...?"

"She, uh... She kissed me." Matt didn't move. "She drank, I think everyone noticed that, I pushed her away, you know I would. And of course Jordyn walked in 'cuz she forgot her phone."

"You guys ok?"

"Yea." There was a paused, I could tell Matt was processing this. "Are you going to talk to Nicole?" I asked.

"Yea, when I officially wake up." He said and rubbed his eyes.

"Okay, I'm taking Jordyn out for lunch soon so I should go."

"Sorry man." He said fast.

"For?"

"Nicole."

*Jordyn pov*

I finished getting dressed for my little 'date' with Josh and headed downstairs.

Of course I still can't get the picture of Nicole and Josh kissing out of my mind. I am pissed but it wasn't his fault, she was drunk and I know Josh isn't that big of a douchebag.

"Sorry I forgot to tell you I was staying at Joshs yesterday." I said to Mom as I sat at the island in the kitchen.

"It's ok, just please don't do it again."

"Promise."

"You want something to eat?" Mom asked.

"No, I'm going out with Josh for lunch. But I wanna see if Alex can come over later."

"Sounds fun, you haven't seen her in a while." There was a non-awkward pause. "How's you and Josh?"

"We're good." I smiled.

"Do you think you guys are in a serious relationship?" I gave mom a weird look.

"Yea, you can say that." She smiled and nodded.

"He's very nice, I'll agree on that." I took out my phone after I felt it vibrate.

'Leaving now <3 - Riverdance'