thirty-one

Noelle

I'm going to kill Damien. I will feed him to the sharks. I can't believe he would do this to me. I grab my phone to text him.

–Me–

They won't stop talking about babies. Babies and their poop, babies and their first teeth, babies. BABIES – BABIES HELP

–Damien–

It's a baby shower. Of course they are. Suck it up and smile. Do it for Milli.

Ugh. Damn it.

I really like Milli, and I really love Chloe, but sitting among twenty women, all dressed in pink and having to listen to them talk about all of this stuff drives me crazy.

I excuse myself and walk back into the kitchen to get something to drink when I overhear them.

"Have you heard? He's going to marry that poor girl."

"Is he? Wow. That arrogant bastard can't even keep his dick in his pants. How's he supposed to survive marriage? I give him one month until he messes up and cheats on her. If he hasn't already."

Some women can be so mean. Honestly, talking shiz at a baby shower is just despicable. I'm about to open the door when they continue. "Damien has always been a womanizer. I can't believe he even moved in with her."

Oh, that bitch.

I push the door open and stride in. "Say that again."

They both stare at me wide-eyed, not uttering a word. I take a step closer.

"Yeah, that's what I thought. You both have no clue what you're talking about. Let me guess, neither of you had a chance with him. I bet he didn't even spare you a second glance."

"No, we didn't want him," the brunette woman says.

"Oh, of course," I laugh. "You two are pathetic and not worth my time."

I turn around and bump into Milli.

"Hey there. What are you guys doing here?" she says.

"Oh, nothing. Your lovely friends just shared their thoughts about Damien with me."

 I knew it was a mistake to come here. I walk past her without even looking back.

"Noelle, I'm sorry," Milli calls after me. "Noelle," she says again as I'm about to open her front door. "Don't listen to them."

I step outside and sit down on the small bench in front of her house.

"I'm not. I'm just angry. I don't understand why someone would say that about him. It makes me... so sad that not everyone sees what an amazing man he is. I know it's silly, but he's good. He has such a good heart, and it frustrates me that they either can't see it or don't want to. Ah, I hate this."

Milli sits down next to me and takes my hand. "But does it really matter what they think? As long as you know what a great guy he is... I mean, isn't that enough?" I smile at her.

"Why so wise, Miss Prinsloo?"

"I guess that comes with being a mom. But seriously, don't let it bother you. Those two have always had a crush on him, and when it comes to him, they just turn spiteful. Normally, they're actually nice."

"And... I know he has a history. I know he dated many women. Hearing it spoken aloud, I don't want to hear that." It shouldn't affect me, especially after being with him for so long.

"I understand. I don't like thinking about Chuck and other women either. It makes me feel nauseous. I know he loves me, and I know that dwelling on it won't do me any good – so I simply don't."

"Yeah, me neither. But when someone throws it in your face... well, it sucks." "I know, but I promise you they'll get over it. And once you two are married – that will shut them up." Once we are married.

I'm going to marry this man, and nothing else matters.

...

I get into Damien's car, and the sight of him immediately calms me.

God, how I hate being away from him.

"Did you have fun?" he asks, leaning forward to kiss me.

I roll my eyes. "Ugh, don't ask."

"So bad?" he mumbles against my lips.

"I don't want to talk about it. I missed you." I peck his lips again. "I missed you a lot, actually."

I grab the front of his shirt and pull him closer. "I can see that, Miss Grimes. What are you doing?"

 I nibble on his lower lip. "It's dark. Nobody can see us, and I missed you." I capture his tongue with my lips and suck on the tip. Then, I start to flick my tongue against his, making him groan in pleasure. I tug his lower lip into my mouth and lightly bite down on it as I rake my fingernails down the front of his shirt. I tug and pull, wanting to get rid of it.

"Easy," he chuckles, leaning back to pull his shirt over his head.

I take the opportunity to climb over to him. As I press myself down on him, with only my thin panties and his shorts separating us, we both moan in unison.

"Noelle, do you really want this now? What if someone comes outside?"

"They're all inside having the time of their lives. Nobody will see us." I press down on his hard length, and he grips my hips tighter, pressing me down even harder. His concerns are immediately forgotten.

"Oh shit!" he curses and hooks his index finger into the hem of my panties, snapping the material within seconds. "We don't need them anymore." I reach down to free him from his shorts and moan when I feel his thick, hard length pulsing in my hand. I start to pump it up and down.

"I want you so much," I breathe against his lips. His hips jerk up as I increase the pressure around his hard member.

"Keep going." His hand disappears between my legs, and I can feel him playing around in the wetness of my entrance. "So wet for me." Then, way too slowly, he slides one of his long fingers inside me, never stopping rubbing my clit with his thumb. Talk about men not being able to multitask.

Without being able to control it, I start moving my hips against his hand, riding his fingers. "Oh shit, that's so hot. Don't stop." My movements become faster, needier, and more desperate as I feel my climax building up. "Damien," I breathe, pumping and squeezing him harder. "I'm–"

"No." He removes his fingers from me, and I moan in protest. "Whaaa... Why?" I shake my head.

"I want to feel you come around my dick," he says, pressing himself inside me in one swift movement. "Oh my God," I scream as he almost tears me apart. He holds still for a second to let me adjust to his size – in this position, he just feels so much bigger. I can tell that it takes a lot of self-control for him not to start pumping furiously into me. After what feels like an eternity, the discomfort transforms into pleasure, and I begin to move.

"It's okay. Please. Damien, I need you." That's his cue to thrust his hips upward at a mind-blowing pace. I hold onto his shoulders to keep myself in place because he's slamming his dick into me so hard and fast. "You feel so... Fuck. Noelle. You feel incredible. So soft. So hot. So tight." I lean back to gaze into his eyes while he fucks me into oblivion.

A sudden knock on the window causes me to scream. I cling onto Damien and bury my face in the crook of his neck as he tries to cover me with his shirt. "Please tell me there isn't someone standing in front of your car."

"Okay, Noelle. I'm going to tell you this: No, Chuck isn't standing in front of my car with his phone out." Oh God.

___________________________

thanks for reading xx