The wedding

"Zayn! Hold still!" Today was the day of the wedding and I'm attempting to do Zayn's hair. He's just too excited and won't hold still.

"I can't! I'm getting married to the most wonderful man in the world." He leaned back in his chair and smiled.

I styled his hair into a handsome quiff.

"There. I'm done. Now get up and stretch your legs before you have to go." Zayn got up and looked himself over in the mirror. He had shaven the night before and looked abit feminine with his long eyelashes.

He wore a white tux with white dance shoes. Louis and I were in the room with him while Liam and Harry are with Addex. We were since it's almost time and he's probably standing at the alter.

"How do I look?" He turned to us and we both gave him a smile.

"You look great, Zayn. Now stay here with Louis. I need to get to my seat." I left the room with a agreeing nod from Louis. He was Zayn's best man in this because I'm pregnant.

I carefully snuck into the church room and sat next to my mom. She of course had to come to see her baby get married. Glad to hear I'm the favorite.

Chase started kicking and I rubbed my stomach trying to calm him. He likes to kick alot especially when Liam is around.

My mom smiled sweetly at me and soon the song started playing. Addex was standing at the alter. Liam walked down the aisle with some blond bitch of a sister Addex has.

Jealousy pricked at my body and I bit my lip. I quickly calmed down as they parted and Harry and Louis came down. Soon came the moment eveyone was waiting for.

Zayn walked slowly down the aisle with his sister. Even though I've already seen him, he looked amazayn. Addex's eyes widened as he saw Zayn.

Zayn blushed and looked down until they reached the alter. Addex took Zayn's hands in his and smiled happily at him. Zayn had a deep blush on his cheeks but didn't dare look away from his now going to be husband.

The wedding started and soon came the I dos. After saying them, Added grabbed Zayn by his waist and pulled him in for a kiss.

Everyone cheered and were happy. Everyone headed to to ceremony afterwards. I mostly sat with Louis as the rest of the boys went off somewhere.

"I don't know if I'm ready to tell them, Niall." I rolled my eyes at Louis.

"Really? Everyone is excited for Chase to arrive. Why do you think it'll be different with you?" Louis sighed and leaned back.

"I don't know, it's just that....Everyone sees me as the tough guy that works at his own parlor. Whats happens now that I'll have to be dependant on Harry?"

I mentally slapped the boy, "Louis he loves you! Let him take care of you. It's hiasjob as your boyfriend. "

"But it feels weird, Niall." Louis whined and i rolled my eyes again.

"Grow a vagina.... " suddenly I heard a hiss.

"No please don't. I can't fuck that." Harry and the boys we're standing right behind us. I smiled widely and Harry grabbed Louis's hand, dragging him off somewhere.

Liam pulled a chair up to me and smiled, "How you feeling?"

I shrugged, "Fine. Chase had already settled down and hopefully stay like that for the rest of the night."

Liam pouted and put his hands on my stomach, "But I like feeling our baby."

"I do too but I'm tired. He kicks all day. And you get to feel him all day." I whined. He aighed and kissed me softly.

Suddenly a ringing of a glass to fork rang through the room.

"Hey everyone! Louis and Harry have an important announcement! " Added called from one of the tables. Harry stood next to him with a shaking Louis in his arms. Everyone turned to them and waited.

Harry looked down and gave Louis a quick kiss before ushering him to say it. Louis took a shaky breathe and looked around nervously.

"I'm pregnant." He blurted out. The room went silent, dead silent.Everyone was quite and Louis looked scared as hell.

Suddenly all at the same time, everyone burst out cheering. Louis looked surprised but Harry just had a huge smile on his face. He lifted Louis up and spun him around in the air before kissing him.

Louis giggled and wrapped his arms around Harry's neck as he set him back down on his tip toes. Everyone was still talking. Louis's mom, who he gets his sass from, pushed past everyone and grabbed her son from Harry.

"Oh! I'm going to be grandma!" He held Louis in a bear hug. Louis pulled back and laughed. I couldn't hear the rest of the conversation and looked over at Liam.

He looked really surprised but then looked at me with a knowing look.

"You knew about this, didn't you? " I smiled and pecked his lips.

"Maybe. Now go get me food peasant." He sighed amd kissed mh lips.

"Yes your highness." He left and i sighed, rubbing my stomach. Chase had woken up and was now kicking again.

Lima came back soon with some food and I thanked him before devouring it I was starving as was Chase. The rest of the night went on and before I knew, everyone but me and Louis were drunk as hell.

We we're staying at a hotel near by so everyone headed there. Liam wanted to drive because I was pregnant but I told him to get his drunk ass in the passenger seat.

I drove us to the hotel and met all of the boys there. Addex was carrying Zayn to their room. He stumbled abit and Zayn let out a little giggle and clung onto his tux.

We were all on the highest floor, the 6th. Addex and Zayn had the suite. Harry and Louis had the room across and we had the room next the suite.

I helped Liam into the room and laid him down onto the bed.

"God you're heavy. " I muttered and walked into the bathroom. After removing my very over stretched tux, I went back into the room in my boxers.

Liam smiled and was already naked.

"Hey babe." He patted the spot next to him for me to lay down. I rolled my eyes and got in with him. He wrapped his arm around mg waist and rubbed himself against my bum.

I let out a little moan and turned to him, "You're fucking annoying. " I said before smashing my lips with his. He htabbes my hips and flipped us so he was on top.

Lets just saw there we're interesting sounds coming from all three rooms that night.

I'm so sorry guys. I found out that I'm pregnant so I'm like really busy. Just kidding.
Vote
Comment
~Spencer ~