Gender

3 months along and I'm actually enjoying life. I feel so much better. Liam is always happy and so am i. Today we're going to my 3 month appointment.

We get to find out the gender an dim so excited. Right now, I'm just sitting on our bed, trying to get into my jeans. Liam just got home and was downstairs. I pouted as i couldn't get my jeans up.

"Liam!" I whined. I immediately heard thuds coming up the stairs.

"What! What's wrong? Are you ok?" He grabbed my face in his giant palms.

I swatted his hands away and pointed to my jeans, "I can't get them on."

Liam looked at me like I was crazy before chuckling. He went over to his drawer and pulled out some grey baggy pants.

"Here wear these. They'll more comfortable."

I pouted again and he pecked my bottom lip.

"Hey don't be cranky. Today is gonna be a happy day. We get to find out if we're having a baby boy or gir," Liam smiled brightly and I sighed before smiling back. Liam really did light up my world like nobody else.

I slipped the pants on and stood up. My stomach was starting to really form out. Liam said it was adorable but I thought it was just fat.

We walked down stairs and Liam grabbed the keys. Before I could walk out, Liam spun me around and pulled me into a passionate kiss. It lasted door a couple more seconds than it could've.

Liam pulled back and smiled, "I love you, Niall."

"I love you too, Liam." I quickly spun around and ran out the door before he could get another kiss. I heard him following me.

"Hey! You don't get away that easily."

He chased after me but I got in the car and Locke d the doors. He tried to get in but realized it was locked. He gave me a look that said 'unlock this right now or I won't touch you for a month'.

I smiled at him through the window and unlocked the door. He got into the driver's seat and huffed. I giggled at him and leaned over to kiss his cheek.

But before I could, he grabbed the back of my neck and crashed his lips into mine. His tongue slid into my mouth and I couldn't pull away. His tongue played with mine until he let go. I slammed back into my seat and wiped my mouth.

"Ewwwww!"

Liam smiled at me before starting the engine, " Score Liam! Final score, 1 and 1."

I stuck my tongue out at him as we pulled out. It was a comfortable silence until we arrived. Liam got out and opened my door for me.

I stuck my tongue out at him again, "I'm not a girl."

Liam closed the door and swung me up bridal style, "You're the girl in this relationship. I mean you don't get pregnant topping."

I squirmed from him but he had a tight hold. I sighed and let him Carey me into the office. He put me down and glared at him. I signed in and we waited for a few minutes before they called me back. My blood pressure and heart beat were checked.

After all of that, we were left alone in the room. I kicked my feet happily, waiting for the doctor. Soon Dr. Mera came in and smiled, "Hello boys. Excited to know the gender?"

I nodded excitedly. She smiled again and motioned for us to follow her. I hopped down and took Liam's hand. He smiled down at me and allowed me to drag him down the hall.

In the room, I jumped onto the bed and pulled up my shirt. The doctor put some gel on the wand and pressed it against my stomach. Goosebumps rised on my skin from the coldness.

She moved the wand around until she found it.

"Aha! There you are. That's you're baby."

We watched the screen as a clear picture of a growing baby appeared. Tears pricked day my eyes and I smiled.

"Do you want to know the gender?"

We both nodded.

"Ok let's see here," She moved it around a bit, "You guys are having a healthy baby..... Boy! Congratulations!"

"Alittle boy," I looked over at Liam who also had tears in his eye.

"Yea, he's gonna be so adorable." Liam came over and kissed my lips softly. I kissed back and smiled.

'Assuming you boys want pictures." Dr. Mera flipped a switch. I nodded.

"5 please," I said. She nodded and left the room. I rubbed the gel off my stomach. Liam came over to me and sat on the other end of the bed. He pulled in between his legs.

"Why 5?" He asked rubbing my stomach. I put my hands on his.

"For our parents, us, and the boys."

Liam looked up at me, "You ready to tell them."

I nodded, "Louis already knows and I'm showing so much already. We should before they figure it out themselves."

He nodded and pulled me into his chest. I relaxed and listened to his heartbeat. It was so soothing.

"I'll call the boys over tomorrow," He said holding me closer. I nodded and we sat there like that until the doctor came back in.

"Here you boys go. Niall you're next appointment is a month from tomorrow. Have a nice day you two."

Liam took the pictures and helped me up after him. He once again, with many protests from me. Swung me up bridal style and carried me to the car. I really need to get him back for this.

OMG I'm so sorry. I forgot to update and everything is like crazy here. Anyway.....
Vote
Comment

~ Libby ~