I'M WHAT?!?!

Two days later, I woke up with a sharp pain in my stomach. I whined and buried my face into Liam's chest. He stirred and held me tighter, "Babe? You ok?"

Any other time, I would have cooed at his deep morning voice but my stomach was killing me.

"My tummy hurts, Liam," was all I could say. He rubbed my stomach and sat up a bit.

"My poor baby," He kissed my nose softly and got up, "I'm gonna go get some medicine babe. And then we'll cuddle for the day."

"What about work?" I whispered weakly still clutching my stomach.

"I'll call yours and then mine. My baby is sick, I'm staying home."

I nodded and layed there as he went downstairs. Liam was a veterinarian and I was a teacher. I didn't usually take days off unless it was really bad.

My eyes widened as my stomach churned. I jumped out of bed and just made it to the bathroom in time to puke out the food I've eaten in the past day.

Tears fell down my cheeks as my throat burned. I just sat there until I knew I was done. Liam came in and rubbed my back. I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth.

"Do you feel better?" Liam asked, still rubbing my back.

I nodded, "Alittle."

"Do you want to try to eat something?"

I nodded again and made grabby hands at him. He chuckled before picking me up and carrying me downstairs. He sat me down in a chair before going to the fridge.

"So what do you want, babe?"

I thought for a second, "Those yolky eggs and peanut butter."

He laughed and pulled out the eggs, "I think someone is starting to feel better."

I blushed and looked down. He came over to me and kissed my forehead before getting the peanut butter. He made my eggs and some for himself.

I wolfed it down as he slowly ate his, watching me intently. When I was done, I looked at the clock and sighed. It was only 7:33.

"Did you call us in for work?" I asked Liam as he picked up our plates. He nodded and put them in the sink before coming over and wrapping his arms around me.

"You seem a lot better."

"I am a lot better," I said as i curled up to his firm chest.

Suddenly I felt my stomach churn and I ran to the bathroom. I threw up all the delicious food, my boyfriend had fed me.

I started sobbing from the burn as Liam was rubbing my back again.

"Dont worry babe. It'll get better soon."

Boy was he wrong.

......................................................................

I sighed before flushing the toilet. It's been like this for three weeks. The school literally have a a permamnet substitute. I made Liam go to work basically everyday.

I sighed again. I was scared. I loved Liam but what if I have a serious disease. Will he stay?

Tears pricked at my eyes but I wiped them away. That's another thing, my emotions have been everywhere. And food cravings, really disgusting food cravings.

I got up and made my way to the kitchen. I smiled as i found my Nutella and sat on the couch with it.

I ate my delicious Nutella until i fell asleep. I woke up and watched tv for the rest of the day until Liam got back. The door swung open and Liam came in. He kissed me softly and pulled back with a smile.