I'm fine

Niall's pov

I've been feeling a lot better just not sexually. The scars are going away and I'm now 2 months pregnant. Liam was always bugging me about how I felt and if I wanted to see a therapist. He's annoying the shit out of me. I know he loves me and wants me to be ok but he needs to calm his tits.

Harry had been doing much better. Louis said he was changing back into his little cheeky boyfriend who he loved.

Everyone was over with pizza and beer. Well I got apple juice but you know what I mean. We were just talking about random stuff basically. I wanted to drink but I couldn't. We just told the boys I wasn't feeling good so i didn't want to make it worse with drinking.

The boys all chugged down their drinks one after another as i sipped at the juice. They were all getting drunker an d drunker and I felt a bit jealous. I'm the one who always gets drunk.

I sighed and watched the boys chug one after another. Liam had an arm around my shoulder. I could tell he was drunk by the way his hand kept moving lower and lower.

Noone was talking now. Zayn had passed out in Addex's arms and Addex was falling asleep. Louis was straddling Harry and started kissing his neck. Harry had gotten a lot better since the rape and was letting Louis touch him more and more.

Liam was rubbing his hands on my hips. I closed my eyes and leaned back. Suddenly thoughts of Josh came and I jumped out of his arms. Everyone looked over at me even Zayn woke up. Liam looked at me shocked.

Tears threatened to spill and I ran upstairs. I heard Liam call for me but I didn't stop. I locked my self in our room and cried. I couldn't help it, everytime Liam touched me, I thought it was Josh. I love Liam so much and I want him to love me but I just can't. We haven't made love since the incident and it hurts me and Liam. But I'm just so afraid.

After about 15 minutes, I heard a knock.

"Babe, come out," Liam's voice came through the door.

"No. Go away," I sobbed. I had my knees pulled to my chest and my face buried into my knees.

"Niall, we need to talk."

"No!" I yelled and sobbed into my knees.

"Niall please. It's only me, the boys left, " He begged.

I wiped away the tears and slowly stood up. I unlocked the door but kept my eyes on the floor as he opened it.

I turned around went back to sit on the bed. Liam came and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Niall, do you want to see a therapist? It's been a month, babe."

I shook my head, "No. I-I don't want to. I'm f-fine."

Liam spun me around, "Niall look at you! You're afraid of me! I love you and I can't even show you it!"

I cringed and more tears fell. I hated it when Liam yelled at me. He sighed and let go of me.

"I'm done, Niall. You're hurt and need help. I'm gonna get you a therapist." He started heading out of the room.

I jumped up and grabbed his arm, "No please, Liam! I'll do anything just please don't. I'll let you. I'll let you have me."

Liam shook his head, "I'm not gonna let you force yourself into it. I love you and don't want to hurt you."

I buried my face into his chest, "Please, Liam. It's the only way I'll get over it."

He sighed and pulled me back. His eyes looked deeply into mine, "Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you."

I nodded and he placed his soft lips against mine. I instantly kissed back and relaxed. Liam pushed me to the bed and started kissing my neck. He found my sweet spot and sucked harshly. A small moan came from my mouth and he came back up to kiss me.