I'm sorry

Liam's pov

I woke up without my warm love. I pouted and headed to the bathroom.
I took a quick shower and walked into our room naked.

I smirked as I saw Niall bent over looking through his drawer. Perfect time to get revenge.

I walked up behind him and flipped him over me shoulder. He gave a cry and squirmed in my grip, "Liam! Put me down!"

I threw him on the bed and he glared up at me. His breath hitched and his eyes widened as he realized I was naked.

I smirked again, "Like what you see?"

Niall licked his lips but turned away when I climbed on top of him.

"Y-you have work, Liam," He tried to pull away from me but I held on.

"It'll be fine if I'm a bit late," I started trailing kisses down his neck.

"Liam, st-stop...Please.....no...Liam," I kissed down more and more. My hands slid on his thigh but suddenly his usual soft skin felt bumpy. I pulled away to look when Niall pushed me hard on the chest.

"You have to get to work. I-I'm gonna take a shower," He ran off to the bathroom as I called for him. I eventually gave up and sighed. Grabbing my clothes, I couldn't help but wonder what we're those bumps and where did they come from. I thought he was refusing because of Josh but no he's hiding something.

I shrugged it off and left without even saying goodbye to Niall. I was too mad at him. Why would he hide something from me? I don't know why but I'm gonna get it out of him when I get back tonight.

°■°■°■°■°■°■°■°■°■°■°■°■°■°■°■°■°■°

Niall's pov

Liam had felt it. He knew something was wrong but I just shoved him away. What the fuck was that? He's my boyfriend. He wouldn't be mad, would he?

I sighed as I heard the door close. Liam was just trying to make me feel loved and what do I do? I hide from him and don't tell him how I really am.

I sighed under the warm water and looked down. The red angry cuts glided across my thighs. I looked away and wiped my tears away. I always end up crying no matter what. It's just not fair.

I got out and looked in the mirror. My next appointment was in 3 weeks and my stomach was very tiny as it slightly rounded out. My use to be abbs were fading away with it.

I sighed again a nd put my shirt down. I can't stay like this. I need to get better for Liam. For the baby.

I put some loose shorts and a shirt on. I laid down as Louis texted me.

L: When are you gonna tell everyone about you being pregnant?

I completely forgot about Louis knowing.

N: Umm..Probably when I'm like 3 months and showing.

L: This is awesome! I'm gonna be an uncle!

N: Yea lol. So how is Harry? Is he you letting you touch him?

L: Wow. Interested in my sex life huh. ;)

N: Ewwwww no. I just wanted to know of he's not traumatized.

L: Yea whatever perv :p Anyway yea He's doing fine is ok if I touch him.

N: Ok good. Now go away. I have to eat.

L: Typical Niall.

N: Hey I'm eating for two.

L: Yea yea now go eat.

I put down my phone and headed downstairs. I knew that I wanted nutella and potato chips.

I grabbed my food and sat on the couch to eat. The rest of the day was pretty boring so i soon fell asleep.

>

Liam's pov

I quickly washed my hands and took of my coat. I said a quick goodbye to Angela and headed out. I was determined to figure out what Niall was hiding for me.

I drove to our house record fast. I ran to the door and unlocked the door. I closed the door and sighed as i saw Niall sleeping on the couch.

He looked so cute. His blond hair messed around a bit. His little beautiful nose and lips were so gorgeous. Little snores leaving his cute mouth.

I smiled and went over to kiss his little head. I sat on the floor in front of him, smoothing back his beautiful hair. That's when I realized this was my chance.

I grabbed the ends of his short and cautiously move them up. I gasped as I saw them. The flaming scars on his thighs. I knew those weren't there before.

I choked back my tears a d grabbed Niall. He jumped in his sleep and woke up.

"Liam. What you doing?" He asked tiredly, grabbing fistfuls of my shirt.

I just held him closer and choked out, "When did you do it? When did you hurt yourself?"

He pulled back and looked up at me shocked that I knew.

"How do you know?" Tears started to fill in his beautiful blue eyes.

"I just saw them. When did you do that?"

He looked away from me, "L-look n-night."

He threw himself into me, bawling his eyes out into my neck, while crying out.

"I-I'm so so-sorry, L-Liam! I-I love you! Pl-please don't l-leave me! I c-cant live w-without you!"

I grabbed him and pulled him away from me. I stared into his eyes as he stared back with fear and pain.

"Niall. I'm never gonna leave you. I love you so much. And the baby. But you have to tell me the truth. Are you ok?"

Niall looked away but I grabbed his chin and forced him to look at me, "Look at me, Niall. I love you and don't want you to be hurt. Are you really ok?"

His bright eyes met my dark ones and he shook his head, "No. I'm not ok, Liam! I'm hideous, disgusting, fat, and deserve to die. You deserve so much better."

I grabbed his arms hard and forceful. He gave out a cry of pain but I didn't care, "Shut the fuck up, Niall! I fucking love you! You're not any of those things! Why can't you realize that!"

He looked down, sobbing and I released him. He grabbed me and buried his face into my chest. He kissed his forehead and wrapped my arms around him.

"Niall, you're beautiful, gorgeous, amazing, caring, lovely, generous, funny, and I love you so much. I don't want anyone but you."

We sat there like that until he calmed down. We pulled apart and I kissed him softly. We stared at eachother.

"If you ever feel like you need to do that again, come talk to me. You're really beautiful and I love you. You shouldn't hurt yourself."

I know and I'm sorry, Liam,"He curled back into my chest and I sighed.

"There's nothing to be sorry about. Your hurt and scared but I'm gonna help you. The boys are gonna help you. The baby is gonna help you."

He nodded and I stood up. I helped him up and made dinner. That night, I made sure Niall fell asleep in my arms, safe and secured.

Awww the feels. Anyway vote comment. OK we good? Ok

~ Libby ~