Getting him back

The next morning, I awoke to the smell of bacon. For once it actually smelled good. I got up and stretched. Louis was still curled up in the recliner. Last night we all had went to bed after the phone call. Liam and I convinced we would do something tomorrow and that Harry was fine. He fell asleep, crying for Harry.

I sighed and went to the kitchen. Liam had his back to me, cooking breakfast.

"Hey," I said quietly. He only gave a grunt for a reply. I sighed and sat down. We were silent until he broke it, "You're not going."

I sighed again, "That's not your choice, Liam."

He quickly turned off the stove, spun around and banged his fist on the table, "You're not fucking going, Niall! You're pregnant with my child and are my boyfriend! I do have a fucking say in this! We both know what that monster is gonna do with you!"

I got up and went around to the table to him, "I know what he's gonna do! But I cant just leave Harry with him! The police can't do anything! Hell, they don't even know where they are! He'll hurt Harry if I don't go! Do you want that!"

"Of course I don't! But I don't want anything to happen to you or the baby either! I can't lose you guys!"

Or faces were now inches away. Anger filled both of our eyes. I carefully opened my mouth, "I'm. Going."

He stared angrily and then Louis came in right then. We both turned toward him in shock.

He stared at us confused, "You guys are gonna have a baby? How?"

We turned back at eachother and then back at him. I suddenly just blurted out, "I'm pregnant."

Louis continued to stare, "You can't go, Niall. Not while your pregnant."

"Aren't at least shocked a bit that me, a guy, is pregnant?" I asked surprised at his reaction.

He shrugged, "Crazy shit has happened since we were 4. This isn't the first."

I smiled but then shook my head, "I have to go. I can't let him have Harry."

Lima grabbed my arms and I looked up at him. I could tell he was a lot calmer now, "Babe, I can't let you get hurt. He'll take you somewhere and we won't be able to get you back."

I opened my mouth to say something but was cut off by Louis, "Actually don't you have a tracker on each others phones incase you lose one of your phones. What if Niall takes his phone and hides it on him so Josh can't find it? And then when he takes Niall wherever he's going to, we call the police and take them to the place and get Niall back."

We both looked at Liam to see what he thought about it. And he sure did think about it for a good 10 minutes before grabbing my waist and kissing me.

"We'll do it but please be really careful. Don't sass back and listen to him. I don't want him to hit you or hurt the baby."

I nodded and kissed him back. He went back to cooking and Louis and I sat down and waited for him to be done.

After breakfast, and me taking my pill, we started getting everything ready. They were gonna use Louis's phone to call the police and we made sure the phone tracking is still working. After that was all done, I put on a jacket and some skinny jeans.

We just sat there watching TV for the rest of the day. Even though none of us were paying attention to the it, we were all too worried.

Around 7:30, I got up and went to the door. I already told them that I was walking since Josh wanted me alone. Before I could leave, Liam wrapped his arms around me.