I'm (not) ok

Niall's pov

I woke up in a hospital room. They had changed my cloths and I felt a bit light headed. I realized there was a bandage held against my neck. I sighed and leaned back. Josh is died. He's finally gone.

I laid there until there was a knock.

"Come in," I said weakly, srill tired. My eyes widened and a smiled formed on my lips as Liam walked in.

"Hey, babe," He came over and kissed me. I kissed back, even though it's only been like a day, I missed those lips against mine.

"Thank you for saving me, " I laid my forehead against his. He pecked me again.

"Of course I would. I love you."

I smiled again, "How long was I out?"

He shrugged, "About 2 days."

I nodded and then my eyes widened in fear, "The baby! Is the baby ok!"

"Calm down. The babies are fine and so are you and Harry. Harry was released yesterday. He had severe bleeding from his anus and some other bruises and cuts. That bast are had raped as he did you assumed from your bleeding."

I nodded and tears started streaming, "I-I'm sorry, Liam! It hurt so bad! He wh-whipped me! It hurts, Liam!"

He wrapped his arms around me and started hushing me, "It's ok. I love you. Your going to be fine."

I nodded and he pulled back, kissing me tears away.

"When can I leave?"

"In a couple days. Your still recovering. Now go to sleep. Your body is tired."

I nodded and curled up. The last thing I felt was Liam brushing his fingertips through my hair and him humming a sweet melody.

......................................................................

Niall's pov

Today I get leave the hospital. Liam was always with me. Harry and Louis came over often but I always ended up crying, telling Harry how sorry I was. He didn't blame me for any of it but I did. Zayn and Addex came back home from their vacation and the boys told them everything.

Zayn had started crying and Addex was so mad, Louis and Liam had to hold him from going out and punching a random guy.

Anyway right now I'm being pushed down the hall in a wheelchair by Liam. He was being extra cautious about me and the baby since that night and I don't blame him.

He helped me into the car and got in the driver's seat. I was ready to go home physically. Mentally I was too but everytime I closed my eyes I see Josh's evil eyes.

We made our way home. When we arrived, Liam of course got out and opened the door for me. I opened the door and Louis, Harry, Zayn, and Addex were all there. They all smiled and said hey.

I smiled back and Liam put his arm around me. I looked up at him and he kissed me softly, "Why don't you go change into something more confortable while we order some pizza?"

I nodded and headed upstairs. I could feel the sadness in the air and sighed. I grabbed some clothes and headed to the bathroom. I took off my shirt and looked at my tiny bump. I smiled and rubbed it but my smile faded when I looked up. You should see the faint scar around my neck and I looked like shit.

Tears streamed down but ignored them and put on my clothes. After dabbing my eyes with a wet cloth, I headed down stairs where the boys had put on 'The milestone'.

Liam smiled at me and latte d the seat in front of him on the couch. I smiled and basically sat down on his lap. The rest of the boys glanced at me every now and then but said nothing.

Liam started to rub my shoulders. I leaned back into his touch and let out a silent moan. His hands started going farther down my back and I pulled away quickly. He looked at me confused and went to rub my back again but I just pulled away again and shook my head.

He sighed and kissed my neck and wrapped his arms around me. I sighed also. I didn't want him to touch my hideous scars. He would find me disgusting. I knew I was but I didn't want Liam to realize that.

I soon fell asleep in Liam's arms. I remember waking up barely as he carried me to our rooms but that's it.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

I screamed as the whip hit my back for the 50th time. My flesh splitting apart, my blood spilling from my veins, my bones arching and cracking with every hit. I laid there crying as he left.

But soon he arrived again. I could hear the splish splash of some liquid.

He got close to my ear, "Sometimes love burns."

He dumped the liquid on my back. I let out an agonizing scream and didn't stop. It burned. My flesh was sizzling, my blood boiling, my bones on fire. I cried and cried until suddenly I was flipped around.

He rubbed his thumb along my bottom lip, "So beautiful."

He leaned down and what I saw made me freeze. My torturer was in front of me and.....and...it..wa....was................ LIAM!

I sat up in bed, panting. Tears and sweat dripped down my face and neck. I sat there for a minute, recollecting my thoughts. The bed moved slightly as Liam turned over.

He didn't wake and I let out a sigh. I knew Liam wouldn't hurt me. Ever. I got up cautiously and headed to the bathroom.

I flipped in the light and quietly locked the door. After using the bathroom, something caught my eye. My reflection. It was awful. Tear tracks down my face. Sweat spots all over my face and my digusting blond hair matted to my forehead. My face was hideous. My body was disgusting. I was horrible. Liam was perfect. He deserved perfect.

A stray tear fell and I wiped it away. I'm also a big baby. That did it. I broke.

All the pain, emotionally and physically overwhelmed me and I fell to my knees. Tears coming faster than I can handle. After a good twenty minutes, I stood up and wiped my face with a cloth. I stared in the mirror. Why would Liam want me? He deserves someone so much better.

I sighed and was about to leave when something caught my eye. My razor. I picked it up and popped a blade out. Am I really going to do this? No I shouldn't.

But almost against my own will, I shrugged out of my pants. I held the blade with a shaking hand against my thigh. It slide across my skin, leaving a cut. Little beads of blood slivered out. Ugly. The other thigh. Fat. Another. Slut. Another . Retarded. More and more. Worthless, kill yourself, Gay fuck.

Soon my legs were covered with blood and cuts. I washed off the blade and popped it back in my razor. I washed the blood off my legs and sat there until they stopped bleeding.

Little got on the floor and I wipe it up. I used toilet paper to wipe everything and flushed it down the toilet.

Grabbing my pants, I went back to our room. I layed down next to the love of my life. He wrapped his arms around me.

"You ok?" He asked, his voice groggy and sexy. I nodded.

"I'm ok," I cuddled into his warmth and we fell asleep. The last thing I thought was, I'm not ok.

Awww poor Niall. Oh well. Whatever do what you want don't really care.

~ Libby ~