Baby Name

6 and a half months. Nothing has really changed, except for Zayn and Addex being closer than ever. I just realized something. We didn't have a name for our baby which would be here in less than 3 months.

Liam had no work today so we were just cuddling when the thought struck me. I looked up at Liam.

"Li, we have to think of a name for him," I say, kissing up his neck. I soon found his sweet spot and sucked harshly while he let out deep, heavy moans.

"Y-yeah. We...ahh...should do that....ahh....fuck Niall." He wrapped his arms around my waist and i bit the soft skin, pulling on it to emphasize the mark.

I pulled back and smiled at my achievement before licking it to soothe the pain.

"Niall...ahh...if you want to get the baby's name done...you have to stop.." But I couldn't. I left a trail of saliva across his neck to the other side, where I preceded to mark him. My dominance didn't last long

Liam flipped us over. His lips laid soft kisses on my neck until my body withered underneath him as he got that one spot. He bit and pulled until there was a bright purple mark on my neck.

He licked it before pulling back and smirking down at me. I pushed him off and sat up. I could feel the throbbing pain of the mark.

I glared at him, "You're a cunt."

Liam laughed and wrapped his arms around me again, "You started it."

I glared at him again, "Don't even try." He let go and put his hands up in defense.

"But really we do need to think of a name," I say. Liam nods and helps me up. I walk into the kitchen while Liam got some paper and pens for us.

"Ok each of us write down 3 named and we'll see whose we like best," He said, sitting down across from me. I nod and start thinking and writing.

Liam watched me with astonishment.

"What?" I asked, confused why he wasn't writing.

"I'm done. I'm just waiting for you to get done. " He smiled lovingly at me and I stuck out my tongue before going back to writing.

I finished and put down the pen, "You go first Liam."

He looked down at his paper, "I have Ashton, Luke, and Michael."

I nod and look down at mine, "I have Calum, Max, and Chase."

Liam nodded slowly, "Chase, huh. That's kinda cool. Makes him sound like a popular athlete."

"I know. I really like it," I said,twirling the pencil on my hand. Liam nodded.

"So do I." He leaned over and pecked my lips.

"As do I," a familiar voice called out.

We both jumped, and the baby started moving around again. I put my hand on the baby that was just sleeping and glare at Harry.

"Where in the bloody hell did you come from?" I asked irritated. Harry didn't really care.

"Your front door." He shrugged and pulled up a chair to the table.

"Where's Louis?" Liam asked. He grabbed my arm, pulling me over onto his lap. I squealed a bit but still cuddled up into his muscular chest.

"He's in the bathroom. Anyway back to the name thing, Chase would be perfect because you're hyperactive," He pointed at me. I stuck out my tongue and cuddled my head into the crook of Liam's neck, "And you're a food athlete. So he's bound to be fast."

"I do really like it," Liam said, looking down at me. I didn't feel like looking back up so I just nodded.

"Then it's official, his name is Chase and the middle name should be.....Alexander," I said still curled up to Liam. He was so warm and cuddly, is was hard not to.

"Ok babe." Liam held me closer. Suddenly the door flung open. I could hear Louis muttering to himself as he came in. Something about how our toilet was evil and that he'll get his revenge.

I glanced over to see him sitting on Harry's lap with his head on his shoulder. I weren't back to just breathing in Liam's delicious scent and listening to his heartbeat.

I could hear parts and bits of their conversation and closed my eyes. The dogs were bow in the kitchen, thumping their big fat tails. They have gotten a lot bigger since when Liam brought them home.

I felt so tired and Liam must have thought I was asleep. He told the boys that they could stay in the guest room for the night. It wasn't that late, only around 9 so they were going to stay up abit before wooing to sleep.

I felt Liam pick me up bridal style and carry me upstairs. H ecarefully laid me down on the bed and took off my clothes until I was in my boxers.

He crawled into bed with me and kissed my forehead. I snuggled into him as he held me close.

"I love you, Ni. Always have and always will." I fell asleep as those words settled into my brain.

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

I woke up in the middle of the night with a full bladder. I carefully pulled out from Liam's arms but he still woke up.

"Babe, what are you doing?" He asked, pulling me back to him. I pressed lightly away from his chest.

"I'm just going pee. I'll be right back." He nodded and released me, still half asleep. I got out of bed, careful of my stomach, and headed down the hall.

I went to the bathroom and washed my hands. I started walking back when I heard a weird sound come from the guest bedroom. I opened the door quietly and stopped at what I saw.

Louis was sitting up with his head thrown back. Harry was on his elbows, biting his bottom lip, as Louis bounced up and down on him. Louis held onto Harry's thighs fro support whole Harry kept whispering stuff to turn him in more.

"So tight Lou. Always are."

"Harry uh uh uh."

They both whispered. Harry reached over and grabbed Louis to start jer..OK THAT'S ENOUGH.

I slammed the door and quickly walked back into our room. Liam was sitting up in bed with tossed hair.

"What's wrong? I heard a slam." He got up and examined me worriedly. I giggled and pecked his lips.

"Nothing happened to mr. I just.....walked in on Harry and Louis.....doing something quite particular. "

I giggled again and Liam looked at me before his eyes widened in realization.

"In our house! They're fucking in our house!" I giggled for the third time and kissed him quiet.

"Let them be. Now take me to my bed, Prince Liam." I lifted my arms up to Liam. He swooped me up.

"Anything for you, my Princess Niall." He carried me over to the bed and laid down with me still in his arms.

I snuggled into his warmth and feel asleep once again.

The ending killed me. I wanted that for so long. Do you think I should have Larry have a baby too?

Vote
Comment
~Spencer~