Reaction

Niall's pov

I'm really excited and nervous about tonight. The boys were coming over and we were telling them. I mean how do you tell your best mates that you're pregnant. A pregnant guy at that.

Liam has been trying to calm me down all morning but I just can't. It was about 2 oclock and the boys are coming over at 2:30. We had drinks out and pizza ordered and everything.

I was sitting on Liam's lap, literally bouncing. He laughed and pulled me back into his chest.

"Babe, You have to calm down," He grabbed my hips from my moving anymore.

I squirmed from him, "I can't! What's thier reaction gonna be? What if they don't like either and call me a freak?"

Just the thought of it brought me to tears. Liam noticed wrapped his arms around me. I snuggled my face into the crook nod his neck and breathed in his sweet scent.

"It's ok. Niall, they love you. They will accept you for who you are. Besides they should understand how wonderful having our own children is for us."

I nodded but just stayed in Liam's chest until the door know jiggled. We had it locked since I was still a bit paranoid.

When it didn't open, we heard banging.

"Yo! Open the door!" Louis called still trying to knock down our door. I crawled out from Liam's chest and he got up to open the door. Louis shoved past him, dragging Harry with him. He sat himself in the chair with a huff and sat Harry on his lap. Harry just pouted and curled up to Louis's chest.

Liam and I shared a look.

"What's wrong with you?" Liam asked sitting back down with me.

Louis glared at him and kissed the top of Harry's head. Harry sighed, "Some punks that recognized him from his earlier times at the club decided to mess with him at work today and now he's cranky."

Louis snorted and leaned back in the chair and rocked it with his foot.

"Really, Louis. Don't let them get to you. You're my best mate, they're nothing to you or us. At least not anymore," I said a little annoyed. Louis glanced at me and his expression softened.

"Yea, I guess. But I still regret it so much. I should have listened to you, Niall, instead of being the dickhead I am."

Before any of us could even say anything, Harry grabbed Louis's shoulders forcefully and turned him to face him, "You are not a dickhead. And none of us care who you use to be or what you use to do. We love you. I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. If it wasn't for you're old job, I never would have met my beautiful, wonderful boyfriend. I love you with all my heart and someday I hope to be standing at the alter watching you come down the alter. What I'm basically saying is that, Louis William Tomlinson," Harry got off Louis's lap, pulled out a little velvet box out of his jacket pocket and got down on one knee. Both me and Louis gasped as Liam watched wide eyed as Harry opened the box to show a beautiful ring. Louis covered his mouth with his hand and tears threatened to fall, "Will you marry me?"

Tears streamed down Louis's cheek and he nodded fast. Harry smiled so wide and slipped the ring onto his finger, "I've been waiting forever to do this."

Louis looked at it and removed his hands. He looked up at Harry with a huge smile. Harry got back into the seat and they basically started having a makeout session.

I looked up at Liam and he stared back. We both smiled at the same time and we kissed.

"I guess our news won't be the only news tonight," Liam said happily. Harry pulled back from attacking Louis's lips and stared at us confused.