What's wrong?

I'm six months and I'm not done growing yet. This is torture. My hormones are all out of whack, my cravings are horrible, and I can't even stand up on my own anymore. I'm always snapping at Liam and then crying out my apologies into his chest.

Liam never yelled and always did what I asked. It helped alot but I felt bad for being such a nuisance to him. I still make him go to work everyday like we planned even though he always whines about wanting to help me.

Today I'm just laying down on the couch, watching movies. I was halfway through the hangover when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I called and the door swung open. Standing there was a teary eyed Zayn. Tracks down his cheeks proved that he had been crying and his body was trembling.

I sat up, "Zayn, what's wrong!?" He didn't answer and just shook his head. I patted the seat next to me and he came over after he closed the door.

He plopped down next to me and broke down. I wrapped my arms around him and he leaned into my fat stomach. His body trembled against mine and the tears kept flowing.

I held him the best I could as he kept crying. Finally when he seed to calm down, I layed him down with his head on my lap.

"What's wrong, Zayn?" I whispered softly and brushed a piece of hair out of his eyes. He took in a shaky breathe and stared at me with wet brown eyes.

"It - it's Addex. He's always so busy and doesn't even care about me. Yesterday he promised to take em out and today he completely forgot and when I asked him, he said that he was too busy to deal with me. I-I don't know what to do. I love him but I don't think he loves me back as much." He broke down again and I hushed him.

"Zayn, Addex does love you. He just has alot of weight on his shoulder. Well make sure he pays for saying he doesn't have time to deal with you but he really does care. If he saw you right now, he would hold you and tell you he loves you." I finishes my lecture as Zayn sat up and hugged his knees to his chest.

"That's it. He only says he loves me when I'm upset. You and Liam and Harry and Louis say it everytime one of you comes home or before you go to bed. He never says it to me even if I say it first. All I get back is a grunt." He lowered his head into his knees and I sighed.

"I think you guys need a small break. How about you start here for a bit and then talk it out with him?" Zayn looked up and nodded. He went to the guest bedroom and closed the door quietly. Even with it closed, I could hear his muffled cries.

I sighed and jumped when the door opened again.

"Whoa babe. Why you so jumpy?" Liam smiled before coming over and kissing my lips. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Zayn just came. Apparently Addex had told Zayn that he didn't have time to deal with him and that he never says he loves him to him. So Zayn is going to stay here for a bit." I finished dmy sentence going back to my tv. Usually I would ask but now I make all rhetoric choices.

Liam let it all set in asked nodded.

"Ok.... I'll make some pasta then." I nodded and he heads to the kitchen. I let out and sigh and leaned back. Their wedding was in a month and this suddenly happens. Great.

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

It's been a week and Zayn barely comes out of the room. You. An see him obviously losing weight. He hasn't took a shower and just seems to be in a slump.

Liam had already came home for the day and, after a desperate attempt to get Zayn out of his room, cuddled with me on the couch. We basically just watched movies until someone knocked at the door.