It's time

My due date is in 2 weeks but I'm already huge and literally dieing. Liam has to do everything and I just decided to stay in bed all day, today. Its horrible.

I suddenly felt kinda hungry and called for Liam. I heard him come from the bathroom and into the room.

"Whats up, babe?" He sat on the bed and rubbed my stomach.

"I feel really bad today. I keep getting fake contractions and this is horrible." I pouted. Liam smiled and kissed my lip.

"Awww, my poor baby. Anything you want me to do?" I nodded and pulled the blanket up to my chin. Liam smiled and smoothed out a piece of my hair as I spoke.

"Can I please have some ice cream?" I gave him my best puppy dog eyes and he laughed.

"You don't need to do the eyes for me to say yes. I have to go shopping anyway so I'm gonna head to the store. What kind do you want?"

"Strawberry swirl please." He nodded and kissed my nose.

"Ill be back later. Just call if you need something. I love you." I puckered my lips for a kiss which he gladly gave.

I heard him this down the stairs, grab his wallet and keys and leave. I literally just laid there for like 10 minute until another pain came.

I curled in onto my stomach and whimpered a bit. They're extra bad today. I better take some medicine.

I grabbed the bed post and got up slowly. Waddling very carefully down the stairs, I made my way into the kitchen and grabbed my pills.

I took 2 with a gulp of water. I decided to stay downstairs since I was already tired from the adventure down.

I waddled back into the living room when another contraction hit me. I bended over slightly grabbing my stomach. The pain reduced just as I felt a swoosh and my legs dripped wet.

My eyes widened as I realized what was going on. My water just broke, the baby was coming. I could feel him coming and he was coming fast.

I started doing the breathing exercises Harry showed me and sat down on the couch. I grabbed my phone and immediately called for Liam.

It rang and rang until the voicemail came on. I nearly chucked my phone at the wall. Of course he didn't fucking answer when his son is about to be born.

I could feel much pressure right between my legs and later back. I need help and I need it fast.

Now me being the idiot I am, I didn't even bother thinking about calling for an ambulance. Nope, my first thought was Louis.

I kept breathing hard as Chase sunk lower and lower. I didn't think he would be coming this fast. I called Louis and almost immediately he answered.

"Hey, Niall. Whats up?" He asked, oblivious of our situation. I mentally slapped him across the face.

"Louis, I need help. My water broke and Chase is coming now. Liam is at the store and won't answer the phone. Please get here, I need help." I stopped just as another contraction hit. I let out a small cry. Chase suddenly decided to stretch. I felt his little feet push uncomfortably against my abdomen.

"Shit, Niall. Ummm...Harry and I are coming to get you. Try to hold him in." Louis said and i could hear rustling sound and a small moan. I'm going to fucking kill him.

"I'm trying! Now will you horny bastards get here already! He's coming fast!" I growled through gritted teeth. I hung up and kept breathing. He wasnt moving right at the moment and I was glad of it.

About 10 minutes later, the door swung open and in came Harry and Louis. Louis immediately went to my side and grabbed my hand. Harry started asking me questions.