Our baby

We've been out of the hospital for a week and everything is doing great. The dogs we're usually outside so they don't interfere with Chase.

Liam and I devided that I was gonna just stop working. I mean we have a kid, I want to stay home and raise him.

I felt is much better and lighter on my feet. My tub was still there but I knew I could work it off. I was still sore if I moved to much and my back hurt but other than that, life was fine.

I had just woken up a few minutes ago and was making some tea. It just got done and I poured it when the baby monitor went off.

Chase's cries came through and I put the cup down. I climbed the stairs and went into his room.

Chase laid on his back, flailing his little arms. I smiled as he kept hitting his face but luckily his onsie was over his hands to protect himself.

I picked him up and hushed him. He ate about 4 hours ago when I got up with him so he should be ready again.

I lifted up my shirt and he atrted eating. He was so small, he fit in my hand.

I carried him around the room for a bit before sitting in the rocking chair.

After he was done eating, I changed his diaper and went down stairs with him in my arms.

I laid a blanket on the floor an dlaid him down. He was a good baby and laid there kicking his arms and legs. I kept my eye on him and sipped at my tea.

Thats basically how my day went. Taking care of Chase, watching tv while he was sleeping and did some easy exercises.

Around 5, Liam came back home while I was feeding the baby. He wrapped his arms around my waist and watched creepily.

"Liam, you're being weird. Stop.".I said. Chase stared up at us while he ate. His bright blue eyes dazed around the room until they slowly shut.

"I'm not being weird. I'm watching over my family." He said and my grin widened as he said that. Our family.

"Fine. Here." Chase had fallen asleep and I handed him to Liam. Liam took him and rocked him a bit. I dropped my shirt and lebaed up to peck Liam's lips.

"I'm gonna start dinner. What do you want? " I asked, taking Chase from him. Laim shook his head followed me up the stairs.

"Niall, you gave birth a week ago. You can't be doing everything." I laid Chase down in his crib and turned to Liam.

"I'm fine. You took care of me for so long, I have to do something." I leaned up and kissed him gently. Liam pulled back and sighed.

"I just don't want you to strain yourself. Besides, I wasn't carrying our beautiful baby for 9 months." I smiled up at him and kissed his cheek.

"Fine. Lets order Chinese." Liam agreed and made the call. I sat on the couch and waited for Liam to go and pick up the food.

He gave me a quick Peck before rushing out. I sighed naddleaned back against the couch. I'm exhausted. I love Chase with all my heart but he only slept like 3 hours at a time at night.

My eyes closed and I fell into a deep sleep.

Soon I was awoken with a sensation I haven't felt in forever.

I let out a moan and opened my eyes. Looking down, I saw Liam ontop of me, his cheeks hollowed. Up, down, up, down.

I reached down and grabbed a fistful of his hair, "l-liam." I felt my stomach coil and shot out. After coming down from my high, Liam got off with a pop and stood up.

"What was that for?" I said still breathless. He still his hat on and the Chinese was next to us.

He shrugged and gave me a small smile, "You needed it. And I gave it." He left the room but not before telling me, "Come get ready. I'm setting up dinner."

I swore under my breathe and zipped up my jeans that finally fit me again. I followed him in and smacked his ass as I sat down. He gave me a playful grin and sat my food in front of me.

"Now, babe. We have to wait another 4 months." He said with a smirk and I stuck out my tongue.

We ate and put a movie in for awhile. In the middle of it, the baby monitor went off and we gave each other looks as we both got up.

I got in bed while Liam brought in Chase and the foldable cot. I fed and changed him while Liam figured out how to open the other use cot.

Finally when he got it, Chase had fallen asleep and I laid him in it. We stripped and got in bed with Liam. He gave me a quick kiss and we said our love yous.

I feel asleep in my boyfriend's arms and with our baby next to us.

Done. Yay. Or nah. I love those comments. Keep em coming.
Vote
Comment
~Spencer ~