Telling our parents

Niall pov

The next morning, we both had forgotten about Josh. I had morning sickness and cramps again so i took the medicine before we ate and the HGH medicine. After we ate, Liam went to work and I once again was alone.

I just laid around watching TV until I remembered Josh was out. My body froze. I could feel fear and anger build up inside me. I quickly started doing the breathing excercises Liam showed me.

Breath in for 5, breath out for 10. Breath in for 5, breath out for 10.

I soon felt better and kept thinking reassuring thoughts. Liam is gonna protect you. Josh doesn't know where you live. He can't get you. I let out a sigh and went to grab my nutella.

I pouted as i saw there was none left and shot Liam a text to pick some up on his way home. I put my phone away and wat he'd tv.

I looked at the time, it was only 10. Liam didn't get home til 5 and he had to get ready real quick for the dinner.

I decided to get ready at 4 but until then I just ate and watched tv. I fell asleep for awhile and when I awoke it was around 3.

I groaned and got up. I was still tired but that was one of the side effects for the cramp medicine. I sighed and went to take a shower.

I got dressed in my skinny jeans and a white t-shirt. I knew that in a couple months I wouldn't fit in them.

I was ready by 4:30 since I started early and went downstairs to watch the news.

'Still no sign of dangerous murderer, Josh Devine. If you see this man, please call authorities immediately. '

I quickly turned it off. OK maybe that wasn't the best idea in the world. I just sat there a bit paranoid of Josh til the door swung open.

I jumped and relaxed as I saw Liam coming in.

"Hey babe," He gave me a quick kiss, "I'm gonna go wash up and then we'll get going."

I nodded and went to get my shoes. 20 minutes later, we were ready to go. We got in the car and headed to the restaurant.

On the way there, the nervousness started to set in. My left knee started to bounce as it does whenever I'm nervous.

Liam noticed and put his right hand on my thigh. It stopped bouncing and started tingling from the sensation of Liam's hand. I looked up at him but he didn't even take his eyes off the road.

He started rubbing the inside of my thigh. I sighed and leaned back. Sometimes actions mean more than words.

He suddenly pulled into the parking lot. Being the gentleman he was, Liam got out and opened the door for me. I smiled and stepped out.

He naturally grabbed my hand and we walked in. Liam signed in and they took us where Liam's parents were already waiting. We had arrived early so my parents weren't there yet.

After a quick hello, we all sat down and made small talk until my parents arrived.( In this Bobby and Maury are still together.)

We all greeted and then ordered. We all basically ordered steak.

Eating, Karen wiped some juice from her mouth and entertwined her fingers on the table in front of her, "So, Liam said you two had something important to tell us. What is it?"

We looked at eachother and I silently signaled Liam to tell them. Geoff, Bobby, and Maury all looked up and waited for one of us to speak.

Liam turned to them and cleared his throat, "Well, you see.. we.... I mean...umm.."

"Liam spit it out boy," Geoff said putting his hand on Liam's shoulder.

Liam smiled and took a breath in, "Niall's preganant."

All of them stared at him and then all systematically turned to me. I felt tears pricked at my eyes and I buried my head into Liam's side. He wrapped a protective arm around me, whispering sweet nothings to me. But I just waited. Waited for them to get up and call me a freak of nature.

When I didn't hear anything, I turned toward them. My mom had a wide smile on her face and made dad had a slight grin. Liam's mom stared intently at us but you could tell she was happy. Liam's dad looked like he was about to squeal like a little girl.

Karen cleared her throat, "So assuming you are keeping it, you guys need to figure out where and how your going to take care of a baby. Especially at so young."

She was right, we had two guests rooms so we could just make one of them into a nursery. But I was only 22 and he was 24. It made me a bit more nervous.

Liam held me tighter and kissed my head, "We'll figure something out."

This time they all smiled at us.

"Ohhhh I can't believe I'm gonna be a grandma," My mom gushed. I smiled and we all continued eating while discussing stuff about the baby.

After dinner, we all hugged and said our farewells. I over heard my dad whisper something to Liam that sounded like 'If you hurt him or the baby, I swear to god you will live with one ball for the rest of your life'. Liam gasped and nodded. I chuckled to myself my self and hugged my mom.

She pulled back with blurry eyes, "Keep me and Karen updated on the baby."

I nodded and got in the car. Liam got in after me, "Your dad is scary, Niall."

I chuckled and leaned over to kiss his cheek, "No he's not. He just wants me to be protected. He loves me."

Liam sighed and mumbled, "But I love you more."

"And I love you most." I kissed his cheek again and rubbed it softly, "You need to shave."

"But I thought you like the feeling of my beard rubbing against you as i ate your lil..."

"Liam! Oh my gosh, stop!"

He chuckled and turned on the radio.
'No leads on finding Josh Devine, murde..."

Liam quickly turned it off and we sat in silence. He touched my thigh like he did on our way there. I sighed, "Now we have to tell the boys."

I purposely avoided the subject of Josh. Liam just nodded.

"How do you think they'll react?"

He shrugged, "I don't know, babe. I'm pretty sure they'll be happy. But they may be a bit shocked so we have to give them time. Let's just wait until your showing a bit more. Ok?"

I nodded and put my hand on his hand that was rubbing my thigh.

It was silent for the rest of the way home. I felt my eyes grow heavy and I fell asleep leaned against the window.

The last thing I remembered that night was Liam carefully carrying me upstairs.

Hi hi people. Very few are reading this. *sad face*. Oh well. If you liked it vote and comment what you think.

~Libby~