1.) Hard To Do

Disclaimer: The story before this one is Loves Me Not. You have to read that one to understand this one. You also have to read Fall For Your Type 2 to understand the tie ins. Next, there is element of abuse in this story. There may be times you get so fed up with the characters that you may feel the need to comment something ignorant. Don't get cursed out and muted over nothing 🙄 especially if you are a ghost reader. Enjoy the story ❤️

-I been thinkin' bout ya. Are you thinking bout me. I know I went crazy but you were wrong. -K.Michelle

This was it ! The moment that every teen longs for... To graduate ! After the year I've had, this day was especially perfect. I was about to finally graduate ! As I stared up to the podium with Principle Brewer speaking. I could help but see his eyes burn a hole into my face. He watched my every move. He was my worst nightmare. Once my Best friend, then soon my boyfriend, and now he's the only thing that holds me here. Against my will of course. He treats me like utter crap but I can't leave him. Who will love me? Who else will fix what he has broken? Nobody!

The he whom I am referring is Mizhano. He's the only guy that I entrusted with myself. He's a thug and not a hard in the streets soft with me thug. He's hard on and off the streets. I never know what I am going to get with him. Each day is a new trial to face. Why won't I leave? You ask. I live with him? I'm not this feminine boy. I'm actually masculine and my voice is very manly. That doesn't stop him...

Once we got together he made sure that I knew what my role in this relationship was. Trust when I say I do. I love him. Foolishly, I am in love with him. It hurts to have to hide in the shadows. I don't care what people think of me, but once people know you are gay they tend to either try to get with you or talk shit about you.

I snap out of my thoughts when I notice everyone standing up. I look up and I see my only two friends in this whole world staring down at me. Faizon and La'rey. These two have been by my side since they moved here in 10th grade. We all just clicked. I have no girl best friends. I don't trust females for obvious reasons. Everyone I came in contact with was sneaky, conniving, little bitches.

" Now without further procrastination. Let us all say goodbye to our Class of 2015 ! Go out into the world and become the greatest. " Principle Brewer says.

We all shout and holler at being done. Finally !

" Seniors ! Please turn your tassels to the right. " He announces.

We all oblige and turn our tassels finalizing our next step into the real world after this..

" Congratulations! " He shouts and everyone claps for joy.

I smile out of happiness. I look around to the bleachers trying to spot my family. They weren't here. I sighed lowly. I knew they wouldn't come. I was just holding on to hope that they would get over my life's choices and be here for me. I turned back to Faizon and La'rey as they dapped up some of their other friends. God how did they get to be so normal?

They turned back to me.

" Aren't you happy? " Faizon asks.

" As can be. " I fake smile.

" What's on your mind? " La'rey squints and asks. He's always analyzing people. They don't know my secret and I refused to tell them because of fear of being judged or cut off. I need them.