New York, the big apple of my heart: Chapter 14

Hey hey!

I just wanted to drop a note before beginning the chapter; I dedicate it to UniqueForever91 who has helped me a lot and advised me. (UniqueForever91, thanks for the title you gave me, but I can't find a way to change it! I just can change the titles of the chapters...Once again, I need help!)

Thank you!

Have fun reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up.

I woke up with a horrible headache the next morning.

I woke up in a room I didn't know and had never seen before.

I woke up, and I had nothing on me except...nothing.

I woke up, and lying next to me was my boyfriend Dominic, completely naked too, except his "private part" which was covered with a blancket.

I panicked.

I could hardly remember anything from last night. I just remember I drank a lot, referring to the bad sour taste I had in my mouth. I began to put on my clothes from last night. My mom's Victoria's secret underwear, the tiny dress she made me wear (hate you, mom. if you hadn't made me dress like a total whore, maybe I would have come back home last night and wouldn't have...Oh my God. Lost my virginity to Dominic.

"Where are you going, lollipop?" I heard Dominic say, kissing me on the neck.

"Home. And put something on you. A pair of boxers would be nice."

He laughed, probably thinking I was joking. But when I opened the door of his room to go, he told me:

"Oh no! Not yet!"

He turned me so I would face him, and then began to unzipp my dress.

"No, Dominic. I'm going home. Thanks for the...great night" I lied.

"No you're not. It's Sunday. I'm free, there's no one home..." he told me, kissing me again.

All I could do was push him and run away, ashamed.

                                                 *                            *                                 * 

 I arrived in front of our building, looking for my keys.

"Hey."

"Hi Leo."

Great. Now another one to cheer me up.

"I can see you had fun yesterday."

"I can say I did." I lied. "But what were you doing at that party? Spying on me and my date again?"

"No. I give up."

WHAT?

"What?"

"I told you I was giving up the game. I'm tired of chasing you. You prefer Dominic? well, stay with him."

I thought he was the I-will-never-give-up kind of guy. The look Leo had on his face had nothing promising.

"Well. Thank you."

I can't believe I just said that.

"I tried. He won. And you chose him."

"Where the fuck are my keys?" I said, furious.