New York, the big apple of my heart: Chapter 3

I can see that my story pleases some people, so now I am highly encouraged to update more. That's a brand new chapter for you!

Enjoy your reading! Comment, vote...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm beginning to worry about the Halloween Ball. I mean, I had planned to find a boyfriend before it. But the ball's next week and I haven't found anyone yet...

Today I cam back in a hurry because Mom had texted me: Red. As Code red. Supposed to mean: Love Problems.

I entered the apartment, and I saw her. Crying. Like, really, really crying. With tons of wet toilet papers (what the fuck, Mom? Toilet papers?).

"Jim... Jim..."

"What's wrong with that idiot?"

She looked at me with her red puffy eyes.

"No... That jerk... Didn't..."

"Didn't what, seriously?" she said, wiping her nose.

"HE DIDN'T GET YOU PREGNANT!?"

"NO! GOD NO! Worse... He has a girlfriend! Another stupid***!"

Believe me, you don't wanna know what she treated her.

"That cheating bastard! I can't believe it!"

I forgot to mention Jim is Mom's actual boyfriend.

"You should be happy. In Grey's Anatomy, Derek Shepherd has a wife. An actual wife. You should thank God he has just a girlfriend."

"Emily Miller, spare me. Is it one of your rubbish TV series you watch?"

"It's not rubbish. They're cool, Mom. I learn a lot."

"You're not studying, young lady. Watching those rubbish on TV. I'm gonna take resolutions. I'm gonna be a great Mom, you'll see. I'm gonna take care of you like never before."

Isn't it a little bit late to take those resolutions? I have been here ten years.Ten years, in front of you. Ten birthdays, then New Years, ten Christmases, ten Easters. And now, after ten years, you take the resolution to take care of me now I am responsible enough and polite and everything? Seriously Mom?

"I'm gonna watch your homework, your nutrition, pay attention to you, especially when you go out, I will need to know every detail, e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g. Your friends, your life-I want to be a part of your life."

"But Mom, you are  a part of my life."

"But I want to be a good part of my life. I don't want to be the bad mom. I know that if there was a price for Worst Mom of the Year, it would be mine. I haven't been anything. I didn't act like a mother. I was a monster. I should have taken care of you more. You are my only child after all."

Yaay, I'm marking my official entrance to hell.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know why I'm really proud of that chapter. I hope things are all clear and interesting for you. I think things will be getting more interesting now.

Please, don't forget to comment, vote, and never hesitate to advise me and ask questions!

Also, I'd like to put a cast maybe...If you want to help me, I'm really open to your suggestions!