New York, the big apple of my heart: Chapter 2

Hello!

That's a new chapter for you all. I hope you will all like it, I know it's short, maybe boring, but it's just chapter two.

Enjoy!

P.S: Don't forget to vote-maybe keep a written trace?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Liz and I got in huge trouble today at school for nothing. I can say it wasn't a great day.

First, when we arrived, Lauren Moffat, the blonde-hair-blue-eyes-girl-whose-boyfriend-is-the-captain-of-the-football-team began to piss me off, telling me I would never get a boyfriend while wearing those slim jeans and red converse. So what, not everybody can afford buying all Abercrombie and Fitch things! And not everybody can have a brushing everyday, and not everybody can use "strong language" at school without getting yelled at, and not everybody can wear really low-neck t-shirts and short shorts everyday. Finally, not everybody can afford twenty Blackberry phones and a hundred Ipods and Ipads. And walk with high, high heels which are forbidden at school, but who cares, when your father owns the school?

"Fuck off. Won't you ever get tired of bullying me?"

"Oh please, no one gets tired of pissing off a little girl."

"Don't you  have anything better to do? Like chat on BBM or go buy an Abercrombie and Fitch store?"

I heard Liz say: "Ooh, that was good."

"Don't you have anything better to wear than those jeans and converse?"

"Why the damn hell do you care so much? I'm not like you! I do whatever I want to do and wear. I don't let my mother pick my clothes for me. So please, stay away from me."

"Who do you think you are? You're insulting me!"

"Am I?" I said, pushing her away from me.

Because I'm really lucky, She fell on the floor and began to cry as one of the teachers came over.

"Are you alright Lauren dear?" Miss Blake asked.

"No... I... I think I broke it!"

Oh my God. Not the: I broke something again!

"What? Your arm? Your leg? A tooth maybe?"

"No! Worse! My nail!"

She showed everyone her middle finger whose nail was (was it?) broken.

"Miss Miller, I think you would like a visit to the principle's office," Miss Blake said.

"I didn't do anything wrong, I swear. She kept on bullying me. It's just because she is the principle's daughter that you treat her like that. If it was me, or anyone, you wouldn't even have left your kindly offered by Mr Moffat Blackberry."

"You're just lucky, Miller, that Mr Moffat's not here today. And I will be kind and not report what happened today to him. Am I clear enough?"

She took Lauren's hand and they went to Miss Blake's office to try to repair Lauren's broken nail. Why is life at school so unfair?

                                                             *       *        *

My fight with Lauren (which had been watched by nearly everyone at school, who afterwards considered me like a hero because I had fought with Lauren Moffat) wasn't the only trouble I had been into today because in History, Mrs Conrad caught me talking to Lizzie during her class. That's how it went:

I wasn't interested at all in the French Revolution (Seriously, why do we have to learn what happened in France if we live in the USA?) so I wrote my fight with Lauren. Lizzie, who is the most curious girl I have ever seen, saw me, and wanted to know what I was doing. My diary is a secret I keep for myself. I don't want anyone to know I have one, so they won't beg to read it. I told her it was nothing. She is so stubburn she wouldn't listen. I hate her sometimes. So Conrad cought us and said:

"I'm sure Miss Miller and Miss Thompson have something really interesting to say, so why don't you both include us in your discussions? I love chatting with people."

Lizzie and I stayed silent.

"Well, I think you'd like a big, good punishment to cheer you up and make you talk more often," that bitchy teacher said. "Here, you two write a 500 words about the French Revolution and Napoleon Bonaparte's Empire for tomorrow. Have fun!"

Yaay! I was planning to watch Glee today afternoon...I guess the French revolution can't wait when it comes the Kitty Conrad (who names a nasty bitch Kitty?).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think?

I hope you did like it. No worries for those who found it uninteresting, big hits are coming up!

I'll update a new part as soon as I can.