New York, the big apple of my heart: Chapter 4

Please excuse my shaky handwriting. I discovered something. But I don't know if it's a good or a bad thing. I mean, he is the hottest guy on Earth. He has the cutest butt ever, with the most sparkly eyes and shiny hair, the most incredible smile which makes my heart beat in my chest like mad. But he's also a player. A real player. Like, he just makes out with people for the fun. And not only with hot chicks. It doesn't bother anyone, because every girl who is lucky enough to have him for one night thinks she might have a chance with him. BUT SHE DOES NOT.

He never showed any attention for me at all. The only thing he ever said to me was: "Hi Emily, what's up?" and look at me with those deep blue eyes that make me melt like ice cream under the summer sun. He always treated me like his sister's best friend. I rarely see him, so I cannot say he's like my bro, if you know what I mean. He's also thwo years older than me. But does it make any difference?

This is how it went:

I slept over at Lizzie's yesterday. Mom let me. We watched a couple of movies, ordered some pizza, talked a lot, then we slept. It had been an awful day, with awful weather. I wore the cutest pajamas I have, the ones Lizzie brought me for y birthday. It has a grey, little bit low-neck (is it really a little bit low-neck as I think?) and has stars on the pants. I woke up early, Liz was still sleeping. The house was all silent, I knew no one was awake yet. So I went to the kitchen and heated a bit of hot water to do some tea (it's the only thing I like to drink when it's cold, because I just hate the taste of milk). I turned around with my really hot mug (one of George's, I guess, because there was the badge of the Yankees on it), and then I see him.

"Cute pjs!" he said.

I dropped my tea mug on the floor. He scared me to death!!

In addition to that, he was topless, revealing to me his six-packs.

I couldn't move. Then I realised I had dropped the hot water and stuff on the marble floor of the kitchen.

"Leo! You scared me to death! Oh my God!"

I sat on my knees to resemble the broken pieces of the mug. Leo laughed then took a dried towel and began to wipe the hot water. Once we cleaned everything, we stood up.

"Thanks, Leo. For helping me...and for my pyjamas."

He stayed silent, looking at me weirdly. OH MY. HE WAS CHECKING ME OUT.

"Gosh, Leo! What a pervert you are!"

"What?"he said with annoyance.

"You were checking me out! You jerk!"

"So what? It's the first time I see you not wearing jeans and converse! Let me at least enjoy that moment!"

I couldn't answer. His eyes met mine, and my pulse raised, like every time I look at him. I felt like I was suffocating. Leo. Leo was standing, topless, a couple of inches away from my face. How did he even get that close to me in like,  thirty seconds?

Suddenly, he pressed his lips on mine, holding the back of my neck. I kissed him back. I shouldn't have. I was too tempted. I was kissing-actually kissing, the guy every girl dream of (including me). The guy I have been in love with for such a long time!

He carried me towards the TV room sofa. He was still kissing me. I felt the palms of his hand touching the skin of my back...