New York, the big apple of my heart: Chapter 15

Hey there!

I wanted to thank BanoffeeKiller for the great covers she made for my books - it means a lot, really, thank you - that's why I dedicate this chapter to her.

Enjoy your reading, and please, comment/vote/fan...i would really appreciate it and your comments will be highly considered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Dominic insisted on bring me back home in his car. All the way I smiled. I felt powerful. Images of the Double Date/War, especially the annoyed look on Leo's face when he took his slut Lauren and left kept on rewinding in my head.

"Tonight was good. Even better than I expected."

"Yeah, me too." I laughed sarcastically.

"Did I ever tell you your ass was wonderful?"

Okay, that ruined everything.

"Nope."

"Well," he said as we arrived in front of my building, "it is." he knelt over on me and slipped his hand on my butt and kissing me on the lips, stuck his tongue deep in my mouth and I relaxed suddenly under the slight pressure of his body on mine. He then kissed my jaw line, then my neck, as I let out moans of pleasure. Yeah. Pleasure. I had never, ever thought I would feel pleasure. But now, as I think about what happened last night, I realise I just overreacted, and that the sex was...fantastic. I lost my virginity, I have nothing left to lose, right? My first time was excellent, my boyfriend was romantic, nice, a fantastic kisser, he had abs, and, was good in bed.

He took off my shirt.

"Is...Your...Mom...Here?'' he asked between kisses.

"Yeah...I...think so..."

"Too bad, we're gonna have to do that here."

We jumped on the back seats, which were more comfortable. As he tried to unclip my bra, I smiled and said, taking his hand away from the clip.

"Uh-uh...Tonight's not your night. What is under that bra is gonna stay that way.

"Oh yeah, and why that?" he moaned, trying to unclip it again.

I looked at him flirtily and said: "Maybe next time..."

"Ooh, you're making me wait..."

"Yes I am. But maybe - I said maybe - we will do that again. Tomorrow, my house, eight o'clock" I said. "My place."

"Won't your mom be there?"

"No. She gotta go to California for her work so..."

I picked up my shirt, put it on, and got out of the car after kissing him.

I was making progress.

                                            *                                   *                                    *

The  next day I tidied my room. I took off the posters that were on the walls, changed the bedshits and switch them into some silk ones, then I stuffed all my clothes into my wardrobe, making sure that everything won't fall off if I ever get to open it. Then I went to Macy's to buy some cute lingerie. I could've borrowed from mom, but why risk that?

I brought high heels, a nice dress and a pair of red laced panties matching with a bra. Then I bought a new lipstick: flashy red, like my new underwear. suits me pefectly.

 At 7 PM I ordered Chinese food, got dressed, and sat in the living room waiting for my date, checking a thousand times the apartment to see if it's clean and tidy.

Then he came. Gosh, I could never have been so happy to see a man. Maybe it was hormonal.

We ate. Then he pressed me on the wall, our faces at a couple of inches.Then his lips were on mine, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. The moment was so intense and perfect. Still kissing him I wrapped my legs around his thighs as he carried me away towards my bedroom. I laid down on my bed as he took off his polo shirt and laid on me, unzipping my dress. I felt it slip under me. He kissed my neck longly before lingering on my breasts. You don't wanna know what happened next...