Revenge

“You have betrayed me! You won’t fool me this time! I might have overlooked the signs before, but now it is not to be mistaken of my dear Elizabeth. You will soon join your precious parents.” Red eyes glowed as the voice came closer.

With a high pitched scream she woke up. Gasping for air. Her bed was wet from sweat and her arm where the dark mark was burned in as a tattoo banged in pain. It was like it was on fire. Clutching it to her chest and trying to get her breathing under control again.

The door flew open and in came Snape. Dressed in a black silk robe, not very expensive, but not completely out worn either. It reached right under his knees and the sleeves was slightly to short, but not much. It took him only a few seconds to realize it had only been a dream. “What? Are you going to wake the entire city!” He sneered. “Is it possible to just get one night without you waking me, I need to rest to. Or maybe the spoiled brat as you are doesn’t realize that?” He sneered, slamming the door shut. Still angry over the bad memories she had brought up earlier that day.

Around half an hour went by before Snape heard a knock on his bedroom door. With a growl he got up from his not to comfortable bed and reached the door. Turning the doorknob around and sneer angrily as he opened the wooden door. “What now!?” He growled. Elizabeth standing in the door frame, looking scared again. Her beautiful body covered by a dark blue silk robe, reaching right above her knees. “He knows.” She spoke, focusing on holding the tears back, but one escaped. It ran fast down her cheek until she wiped it away quickly.

With a sigh Snape took on his slippers and guided her downstairs. Not saying a word she fallowed, biting her lip worriedly.  He didn’t have to ask her to sit, because the second they approached she took the seat closest to the fire. Staring into the glowing coal.

“How do you know for sure?” He asked after a while. “I had a dream.” She began and Snape was about to argue but she cut him off. “It was so real, it was like he was talking to me.” She said, remembering how the red eyes had lit up the darkness.

With a deep sigh Snape brought a hand up to his face and massaged his temples for a moment. He knew what to do, but he didn’t like it. “Fine as you wish, I’ll bring you to the headquarters.” He said finally. The words being forced out of his throat. Elizabeths eyes widened. “Headquarters?” She asked surprised, meeting his gaze. “You’ll when we are there…but I must warn you.” He raised a finger and looked her straight in the eyes. Speaking with a threatening voice. “If you do anything, and I mean anything foolish. Trust me I will never help you again. Do I make myself clear?” He asked. Elizabeth swallowed, clearly understanding the matter of this. “Yes.” She said, clear as crystal. “Good.” Snape spoke and before she knew it he had jumped forward and they apparated. Only dressed in a silk robe and bare footed.

With a dunk she landed on a snowy ground. “What was that good for?” She growled, but he had already grabbed her arm and helped her to her feet. “Come with me.” He said and dragged her along. It was dark outside and the air was cold. Apparently they were far from Snape’s home. Elizabeth was beginning to freeze and her feet burned as they touched the snow. “Are we there yet.” She stuttered, chatting her teeth. Snape didn’t reply, only stopped in the middle of two houses. He mumbled something under his breath and a house between number eleven and thirteen appeared. “This is the headquarters.” He said, not bothering to answer her questions later. He grabbed her arm again, but she had enough. “I can walk myself thank you.” She snapped, glaring at him. Snape only rolled his eyes and made a growling sound. “Then come along.” Turning his back at her and walking up the steps to the front door.

He knocked three times before everything fell silent. They waited outside for about a half minute, before they heard footsteps coming. The second the door was opened, it was slammed shut in Elizabeth’s face, making her stagger backwards.

With a sigh Snape hammered again at the door. Elizabeth began freezing for real and Snape noticed. Her skinny body, didn’t hold much of her warmth. “Oh god damn it! Open the door!” He sneered. Finally a woman approached. “Severus.” She said looking at him. “I’ll explain later, it is Dumbledore’s orders.” Snape said, pushing Elizabeth inside before disappearing into the night. Elizabeth stared at the place he had been only seconds ago, before the door was closet shut. It was warm, but she had already gotten the cold inside of her and it didn’t disappear that soon. The woman infront of her glared at her disapprovingly She had red curly hair, and wore a little shabby clothes. She was definitely a Weasley. Elizabeth recognized a man called Sirius Black enter the hallway.

He stared at her before coming towards her in a sudden speed. “You! How dare you come into my house! How dare you! You little sneak of a parasite! Death eater! Murderer!” He yelled pressing her up towards the wall and a hand around her neck. Blocking the way of air to get into her lungs.” She fought his iron grip, but it was to no use. “Who sent you? Who sent you?” Sirius commanded angrily. Remembering how much damage the woman in front of her had caused. She was gasping for air and felt her eyelids go heavy. Mrs. Weasley spoke, but it sounded like she was miles away. “Professor Snape said it was Dumbledore’s orders.” Elizabeth met Sirius eyes for a split of a second before everything went black.