Leaving Konoha

About a week later, a lady named Tsunade popped up with Naruto and Jiraiya. She healed Kakashi and sasuke and they both woke up.

   I crossed my arms and looked at Sasuke. I gave him a smirk. "SO you finally wake up, loser," I mocked his words.

   He got out of the hospital bed and seemed to have this aura around him... of someone was really evil... Look, i know it sounds corny, but it really does feel like that.

   About two days later, he challenged Naruto on the rooftop.

   "What the heck, Sasuke? You just recovered! Believe it!"

   "I don't care. Ffight me right here and now!" Sasuke did some hand signs of Chidori and blue chakra surrounded his hand.

   Naruto glared at him and made a hand sign. He created a clone, which did some swirly gestures around his right hand. A blue sphere like object made of chakra appeared in his hands.

   They jumped at each other and were about 8 feet from colliding until Sakura jumped into the middle of them and yelled, "Stop!"

   I raised an eyebrow at this and the next moment, Kakashi appeared and sent them flying in oposite directions. They both hit water tanks with their jutsus instead.

   Sasuke made a hole with his chidori and Naruto made a dent. Sasuke smirked at how much stronger his jutsu was.

   "Sasuke, you were really tryign to kill Sakura, were you?" Kakashi questioned.

   Sasuke gave him a look off "Do you think I care?" and walked off. Jiraiya appeared just then and Kakashi asked him about the jutsu Naruto used.

   Sasuke hopped down the building and looked back at the water tank Naruto had hit. The back was ENTIRELY BLOWN OFFF.

   I followed him and landed besides him. He clenched his fists tightly in anger.

    "Sasuke, when are we-"

   "Tonight." he interrupted me through clenched teeth.

                                                * * * * *

   I packed up my things quietly, so Kakashi wouldn't notice. 

   At last... I'm leaving this place... 

   I looked around the room one last time and opened my window silently. Sorry, sensei. 

   I jumped out the window, gripping my bag. 

   There is no more turning back. 

       _____________________________________________________________

   "How did you know where I was?"

   "Sasuke, this is the only road out of the village," Sakura said. 

   I hid behind a tree and eavesdropped on them.

   "Are you going to stop me?"

   A momentary pause happened and Sakura said in a shaky voice. "I want to... go with you."

   "You can't come with me."

   I heard Sakura's faint sobbs. "But... why did you choose Kyoko?"

   "I can't answer that."

   "Why not me, Sasuke?! Why is it always her?! Did you ask her to come along with you, too?!" Sakura stopped to catch her breath. Her crying was getting louder. "I've always love you, too......"

   My eyes widened for a second. Sasuke, like me? Wait... That can't be true... Anyway, Sakura can't tell Sasuke who he likes or not.

   "Thank you, Sakura..." I heard nothing after that and came out.

   I saw him putting Sakura on a bench nearby. She was unconcious.

   "Let's go," Sasuke said without looking at me.

   "How did you know I'm not another one of your fangirls begging you to stay?" I said, smirking.

   "Because Sakura is probably the only one that noticed us preparing to leave."

   Sasuke straightened up and started walking out of the village. I walked besides him. 

   Good bye Konoha. 

   __________________________________________________________________

  Third Person's POV~

   "Lady Tsunade, Sakura had reported that Sasuke has left the village!" a jonin yelled as he bursted into the office.

   "What?! Dispatch a troup to retrieve him!" Tsunade yelled immediately in response. 

   "But all the jonins and high ranked chunins are on missions!"

   Tsunade bit her thumbnail. "We'll have to ask him..."

                                              * * * * *

   Shikamaru groaned. Did he really have to do this? 

   And I was having a nice nap, too. What a drag...

   He knocked on numerous doors and told the genins he had chosen to meet him in front of the village. 

                                   Operation: Retrieve Uchiha.