No Regrets- The Beginning of the End

A/N: This is awkward typing this chapter with my parents watching me, but okays! XDD

 __________________________________________________________________

Kyoko's POV~

   Was what I did back there a bit too cruel to Haru? I thought back at the moment when I turned a cold shoulder at him and left him behind wounded. No. I shook my head. Of course not. He was trying to keep me away from my goal. 

   "Do you regret what you did?" Sasuke asked me suddenly. I partially flinched. 

   "No," I smirked. "How stupid... That Haru idiot was trying to go through all means to bring me back."

   And what would have happened if he succeeded and brought me back to Konoha? Well... 24/7 anbu watching me like stalkers and possibly home arrest. I chill went up my spine thinking about it. Geez. 

   I grabbed a tree branch above my head and swung up using it. I started hopping frmo tree to tree.

   Sasuke followed me from below. "We're getting closer."

   I felt a smile cross my face. I'll finally get stronger.

Haru's POV~

   "Sensei, please. I want you to train me," I looked at my sensei in the eyes. "I can't live with the regret that a comrade wasn't brought back because of my failure."

   Sensei sighed and held the bridge of her nose. "Haru... The training will be hard..."

   "Yes. I do realize that your training is hard, but how else will I get stronger?"

   She looked at me in the eyes to match my gaze. After a long moment, she replied, "Training will start one week from now at the training fields. Be ready."

   "Arigato!" I bowed as she turned away and walked away. 

   I stood up straight and thought about it for a moment. I sweatdropped suddenly and scratched the back of my head. Hm.... Let's hope I remember the meeting place one week from now....

Naruto's POV~

   (A/N: I don't really remember this scene, so random guessXD) I woke up in a room with white walls and there was a constant beeping near my head. Ugh.... Stupid hospitals...

   I got up suddenly from realization and glanced around. SASUKE! Oh, that's right... I lost....

   I remembered Sakura's crying face and her begging me to bring Sasuke back. How will I face her?

   "You got beaten up quite a lot," a familiar voice said on the side of my bed.

   I pointed suddenly and yelled, "AHH!!! PERVY SAGE!!!" What the hell is he doing here??!?!?!? believe it!!!

   "Calm down..." he gave me a look of a bit of annoyance and I shut up. 

    "Why are you here?"

   Um.... Yeah.. I probably got that scene completely wrong, but to remind you guys, it's been about two-three years since I read the series of when they were kids. XDDDDDDDDD My memory is not too good right now. Anyways, Naruto agrees to Jiraiya training him and etc.

Tsunade's POV~

   "M'lady, there is a visitor wishing to speak with you," Shizune said to me. Her pig, Tonton, was in her arms. 

   "Let them in," i waved my hand dismissively and the door opened to reveal a pink-haired genin. "Sakura... why are you here?"

   "Lady Tsunade... I know this is sudden of me..." her hands her clenched and shaking as she spoke to me. "But I would like to ask you to take me under your guidance as a discipline."

   She looked at me with eyes that wouldn't take "no" as an answer. Those eyes... are the ones of someone very strong.

   A slight smile appeared on my face. I folded my arms together. "Very well, Sakura. I will take you as my pupil, but why the sudden request?"

   "Please... I need to get stronger... to bring Sasuke back home."

   This girl.... really likes him, doesn't she?

   A sigh left me and I turned away. "very well, We'll start tomorrow at 9. Don't be late."

   I could almsot litteraly hear her face light up. "Domo arigato gozamasu!!!" she bowed and left the office.

   "M'lady, are you sure about this?" Shizune asked me.

   "yes... Something tells me that girl has a lot of protential in her..."

                         * * * * *

Sasuke's POV~

   "You've arrived promptly," Kabuto greeted us at the entrace of the hideout.

   Kyoko jumped down from the trees and landed in a crouched position in front of him. I saw a faint pink on his cheeks as she got up.

   I felt a hint of anger inside my chest. What is wrong with me?!

   Kabuto immediately snapped out of it and adjusted his glasses. "Lord Orochimaru is waiting for the two of you inside. Follow me."

Kyoko's POV~

   When I jumped down from that tree and got up, I saw a faint blush on Kabuto's face. Ewwwww..... PEDOPHILEEE... EWWWW. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Just ewwwwwwww. 

   I looked at sasuke without turning my head, which was easy since he was apparently right next to me and I saw a bit of anger on his face. I felt my heart jump.

   Wait. What am I doing?!?!? I can't like the duck-butt!!!!!!! EWWWW. Something is wrong with me!!!!!!!!! I felt like bashing my head on a wall, like I had done in the land of the waves. 

   My thoughts were interrupted when Kabuto finally said, "Lord Orochimaru is waiting for the two of you inside. Follow me."

   Why does that guy's name suddenly remind me of orio's? Maybe he was named after them.... Hm....

___________________________________________________________________________

It's about 12 right now... DAMN I GOTTA GO TO BED. 

Anyways, now that summer is here, I was hoping that I can write more, but I have a summer program that will last for five more weeks!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll try to update during that time period.

Man.... Imma be so sleepy tomorrow... Im getting only five hours of sleep tonight...

anyways, goodnight and yeah.... zzzzzzzz..........