Wait one second..... GIMME BACK MY CONTACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty soon, the preliminaries were over. Naruto beat up kiba and Hinata put up the best fight, in my opinion. Even though she was bleeding badly, she refused to give up and was determoned to keep fighting on. Lee... sadly... lost. Badly. His arms and legs were crushed by Gaara.

   It's a good thing that Guy saved him when he could. Lee would have died if the fight continued.

   "The finals will take part one month from now," the hokage explained.

   "Wait. One month?! Why not now?! Believe it!!!" Naruto complained.

   I slapped him to ahut him up... didnt work.

   The hokage started explaining about inviting the kazekage over... and other important people from all villages... and etc. -_-' Meanwhile, Haru walked back inside.

   TO MAKE THIS SHORT, THE FINALISTS ALL GATHERED AND WE DREW NUMBERS... ah... Etc!!!!!!!!

   "Eh?! I'm fighting Haru?!"

   "I'm fighting Kyoko?!"

   Haru and I said at the exact same time. We glanced at each other and had a "I dont think im ready for this" look. 

   Calm down... Calm down... I cna do this... CRAP!!! =.= -_- I am so going to lose....

   I turned around to leave, but Kakashi-sensei grabbed my arm. "What do you want?" I asked him. 

   "You need someone to train you," he said simply.

   "I'll train by myself," I said simply and yanked my arm from his grasp. I turned around to walk away, but he said something that caught my attention pretty quickly.

   "I can help you with your kekkei genkei."

   I turned around so fast. "How can you?" I crossed my arms. 

   He took a scroll out of his pocket and tossed it in his hands. "Well, I have a little somethign here that can..."

   I snatched it out of his hands and maed a run for it. "HAH!"

  I heard him sigh behind me. But seriously, I refuse to have soemone train me... it's too.... troublesome.... 

FF~

   As soon as I got home, I tied my hair into a ponytail and removed the clear contact lenses in my eyes. (What? You guys didn't expect her to be legally blind? :P I have glasses, too.) I put on my glasses, which had black frames in a rectangular ovalish shape. It was like 3cm thick(the lenses).

   I opened the scroll and a cloud of smoke popped out. I threw it to the ground and when the smoke disappeared...

   There was Kakashi. 

   "Y-y-y--" I pointed at Kakashi and gave him a "what the hell are you doing here" look.

   "I knew you would do that, so I replaced it with a summoning scroll," Kakashi said with a closed-eye smile. 

   "YOU FREAKING TRICKED ME?!?!?!" I yelled at Kakashi. My eyes turned into big white circles and I shook my fist at him.

   He took another scroll out of his pouch and held it in front of my face. "Now.. then.. You'll be receiving training from me if you want this."

   I attempted to grab it, but he just put it back in his pouch. 

   He hopped out of the window and waved. "Nice glasses, by the way." I noticed an object in his hands, a contact lenses container.

   =.= ...... I glanced at my desk.

   My contact lenses were GONE. An anime vein popped onto my head. 

   "GIVE MY CONTACTS BACK!!!!" I yelled as i jumped out of the window after him. 

   Kakashi was about 8 buildings in front of me, whistling and twirling it in his hands.