We're Going Home Now

"Mom! Dad!" I ran towards a man and a woman.

    The woman had long blonde hair that fell half way down her back and blue eyes. The man had black hair and red eyes. 

   "Sweetie. Now nice to see you," the woman said and the two of them hugged me.

   "I missed you so much," I sighed.

   "we know. we've been watching," they smiled at me. "we're sorry that you had to expierence such things," the woman ran her fingers over my hair. "Turned your beautiful black hair white..."

   "It's okay, mom!" I grinned, "we can be a family again, right?"

   Their smiles disappeared and they let go of me. "Mom? Dad?"

   "It's not your time yet," the man smiled at me kindly.

   "Keep living for us, alright? And stay strong." the woman waved a farewell.

   They started fading away. "Wait! Mom! Dad!"

   "You're team needs you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I heard crying and sobbing. I couldn't move my body.

   "She-she shoved us aside, Kakashi-sensei!" I heard Naruto's voice.

   "And she was my rival! How could my rival die?!" I heard Sakura crying.

   They think I died... Haha... It took me a minute to realize what Sakura had said. WAIT A MINUTE.

   "I AM NOT YOUR STUPID RIVAL!!!" I jolted up and yelled.

   They stared at me like I was an alien from outer space. I sweatdropped. "Uh... Hi," I said awkwardly.

   Naruto and Sakura suddenly bursted into tears.

   "I thought you really died! Believe it!" Naruto shouted and glomped me.

   "I knew it! I knew that you didn't die!' Sakura yelled and hugged me.

   I winced. "You guys.... are really fat...." It felt like they were putting their entire weight on my body. That was pretty bad since I had needles stabbed everywhere on me.

   I glanced up to see Sasuke standing there calmly with his arms folded. "Loser," he remarked. "But, thanks..."

   It took me a moment to process that. "Wait what did you say?" I put a hand to my ear.

   "Nothing. Forget it," he walked away.

   "No, seriously. What did you say?"

   "Che," he ignored me. I pouted.

   "Oh, wheres Zabuza?" I suddenly noticed.

   Naruto and Sakura immediately became depressed and I knew what happened. "Where's the body?" I asked them and started to get up.

   "Kyoko! You're in no condition to-"

   "I'm fine, pinkie," I smirked. "I was just in a tempermary death state." I started limping towards the battlefield.

   "It's this way, idiot," Sasuke grabbed my arm and slung it over his shoulders, supporting me up.

   "Heh, looks like you're playing nice guy today," I remarked.

    "Not like I want to."

   We walked over to their bodies and I knelt down. "You idiots..." I mumbled. "I told you that you would die somebody like this..."

Flashback~

   "Zabuza, if you keep doing stuff like this, then you'll die! I'm telling you!" I yelled at him.

   He smirked at me and started walking away. "Yeah, right, kiddo. See ya,"

Flashback End~

   And you always end up right, don't you? I imagined Zabuza saying that if he was still alive.

   I smiled a bit and patted his cheek. "Rest in peace now," I whispered.

   I started getting back up, but I fell down attempting to.

   Naruto lifted me up. "I'll help you! Believe it!" he grinned at me.

   Somehow, I felt a bit happy despite Zabuza's death. I grinned back at him. "Thanks, Naruto." Maybe because Zazuba was now free of all the things he did wrong. 

FF~

   "Bye, Tazuna! Visit the Leaf Village sometime!" I yelled.

   Naruto and Inari were having a contest of who cries first, but to me, it looked like they were cyring at the same time. I sweatdropped. Somethings never do change, do they?

   The bridge had been named "The Great Naruto Bridge" after Naruto himself.

   Well... at least everything ended happy, didn't it, Zabuza? I stared at the sky. 

   Sure did, brat. Sure did. I smiled back. 

   "Um... Sasuke, when we get back home-"

   "No," Sasuke cut Sakura off before she could finish.

   "But-"

   "No."

   Yeah, happy ending.. Yep.

   "I'll race you home! Believe it!" Naruto yelled and ran straight ahead.

   "Hey! No fair!" I yelled and started running until Kakashi grabbed my collar.

    "Hey, you're in no condition to be running," he said,

   I pouted. "Then let me at least walk."

   "Who knows? Mybae your wounds might reopen," he slung me over his shoulders and started jogging.

   I hit his back and kicked his stomach. "Let me down! You're just doing this because I called you Konoha's most perverted ninja in history!"

   "What was that? I didn't catch it."

   "KAKASHI! LET ME DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

   Ahead of us, Naruto laughed and yelled, "HAH! BELIEVE IT!"