Kakashi Put In A Genjutsu

"Yes." 

   I didn't feel any regret when I answered him. Haru had made me feel so weak... so... vunerable when I fought him. And "that guy".... I fell to his knees after a mere glance. 

   Why am I always so weak? Why am...

   I slowly clenched my fists in anger. Why am I always the burden?

   "Kyoko, are you okay?"

   I turned around and saw Kakashi holding a bag of groceries in his arms. "You seem tensed," he said.

   I forced a smile on my face. "I was just thinking about how the chunin exams went," I lied.

   Kakashi nodded and opened the door. I stepped inside with him and he set the bag somewhere in the kitchen. "You bought dango?" he asked.

   "I was hungry!!!" I whined and crossed my arms. 

   "Right.... So, how's your wounds?" 

    The scene where Haru defeated me flashed in my head and I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists. "Fine..." I mumbled before I walked into my room and shut the door.

   I plopped down into bed face first and clung onto my pillow.

   If I was stronger.... then I could've beaten Haru and maybe I wouldn't have almost died from "that guy' (I called him 'that guy' because I haven't thought of a name for him yet XD)

  And maybe mom and dad wouldn't have died. I could've had a chance to save them, if I was training instead of playing around all day with Hana and nii-san wouldn't have gotten hurt and Hana wouldn't have amnesia.

   I threw the pillow across the room and slapped my face. What the heck am I thinking? I was only nine years old!!! Not even two digits in my name yet!!!

   I stood up and opened the window. I have to clear my thoughts. 

   I stepped out and focused chakra into my feet to stick to the side of the building. I walked up the roof and laid down.

   The clouds look interesting... WAIT! WHY AM I THINKING LIKE SHIKAMARU NOW?!?!??!

   I sat up and facepalmed. Seriously though, what is going on with me now?

   I sighed nad plopped back down. Oh well. Relaxation time can't hurt anybody.

   I closed my eyes and fell itno a deep sleep.

__________________________________________________________

   I woke up to a strong chakra somewhere near the village. Two people... No body in the village has that kind of chakra... unless they're strangers..

   I starfted running towards the place. 

__________________________________________________________

   I arrived to see Kakashi, Asuma, and Kurenai already there. They were standing on water. o.O

   In front of them were two guys wearing Akatsuki cloaks. One looked similiar to a shark and the other had long black hair tied up and stress marks on his face.

   I stood on a branch in a tree and watched silently. 

   "Don't look into his eyes! You'll fall under a genjutsu!" Kakashi yelled at Kurenai and Asuma. 

   Kakashi was looking at the guyw ith black hair with his sharigan only. His non-sharigan eye was closed. 

   "Why are you here?" he asked the black haired guy.

   "We're here... for Naruto."

   Naruto? Why would they want Naruto? I raised an eyebrow in question.

________________________________________________________________

   (To be honest, I'm tired, so I'm skipping the fight. -_-)

   Kakashi was put into a genjutsu and he fell to the ground.

   Oh hell naw! I jumped out of the tree I was in and kicked the black haired guy's arm. He jumped back and had a blank expression on his face.

   "It seems like Naruto isn't here right now..." he said and then left.

   My priority right now was Kakashi. It looks like he's in a coma... or is he really?

   Kurenai and Asuma helped me carry him to the hospital, but it turned out that they couldn't do anything to make him snap out of it.

   Sasuke was in the room, until some stupid jonin bursted in and yelled, "Is it true?! Itachi's back and he's after Naruto?!?!"

   Sasuke's face darknened and he charged out of the room. I facepalmed and ran after him, but after I punched that dude in the face for yelling that.

___________________________________________________

   "Sasuke, you stupid idiot!!!" How do you think you'll be able to beat an Akatsuki member at only age 12?!?! Tell me that!"

   "Shut up, Kyoko. What I do is none of your business."

   Sasuke was like five feet in front of me and running at full speed to the inn that Naruto and his sensei were staying at. 

   "It's not a smart idea to charge in without a plan."

   "Shut up."

   We arrived at the inn and he just kept running. 

   Goddamn! Does he know that I'm going to grab onto his arm or something?!

   Finally, when he turned at a corner, he stopped and I grabbed his elbow. "Look, this is getting stupid. You're only a ge-"

   I stopped when I saw that black haired guy wearing an Akatsuki cloak. Oh, crap...