Sasuke vs. Itachi

He looked somewhat similiar to Sasuke. His hair was long and in a ponytail and he had stressmarks on his face. 

   Naruto stood in front of the man with a confused look on his face. "Sasuke? What-"

   Naurto didn't have time to finish. Sasuke started doing handsigns for chidori.

   CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP. His hand was surrounded by blue lightning chakra and he crouched down to prepare himself to attack the black haired man. 

   Another guy wearing a black cloak with red clouds popped up. "Hey, Itachi, this brat looks like you."

   He looks similiar to a shark. I got chills up my spine looking at him. 

   Itachi gave him a shut up look.

   Sasuke charged at Itachi while destroying the wall beside him and swung at Itachi visciously. Itachi dodged with ease and grabbed Sasuke by the neck and pinned him to the wall.

   Naruto realized what had happened and ran after Sasuke, but the shark faced guy stood in his way. 

   Dammit! I activated Shourai and concentrated chakra into my legs. I attempted to kick the shark faced guy, but he blocked it with his sword.

   I felt chakra drain from my leg and my eyes widened. What-

   "My sword drains chakra," shark face said and swung at me. I jumped back and landed in a crouched position.

   Just then, I heard a yell from Sasuke and panic started washing over me. 

   I did some handsigns. "Hidden Mist Jutsu."

   At this point, I didn't care how much chakra I used because if i didn't do something, then Itachi could kill Sasuke.

   I jumped over the shark faced guy in silence as he tried to look around for me and I concentrated as much chakra as I could into my right hand. I clenched it into a fist and swung at Itachi.

   I missed narrowly as Itachi jumped and made a huge dent in the wall instead. It missed Sasuke by about 2 inches. 

   I clenched my teeth as Sasuke slumped to the ground silently with his eyes closed. What did he do to him?

   The mist cleared and I panted from the extended use of chakra in that instant. 

   Shark face stood beside Itachi and smirked. "The white haired one seems pretty good, Itachi."

   "We can recruit her later, Kisame. We need to get nine tails."

   That moment, the hall way turned into a pink mushy thing and I couldn't move my feet. WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING NOW?!

   *To make this shorter, Jiraiya made an 'epic' entrance and Itachi and Kisame escaped by blasting a hole in the pink stuff*

   "We'll have to bring him back to Konoha," Jiraiya said to be regarding Sasuke.

   "I don't think the medics will be able to cure him, though."

   "It's okay. We'll bring back somebody who can."

   That moment, a green blur jumped in through the hole and kicked Jiraiya in the face. 

   "Guy? What-"

   "Oh, I thought you were the enemy!' Guy exclaimed. I facepalmed. 

   Guy explained how he was looking through the hole using his headband because he forgot his mirror and thought Jiraiya was the enemy. 

   "Anyway..." I shook my hea din disappointment. "Now that you're here, you can help me carry Sasuke back to Konoha."

   "What happened?"

   "Itachi." Jiraiya answered for me.

   Guy's face turned serious and he lifted Sasuke onto his back. 

   *Long story short. We went back to Konoha*

   I sat next to his bed and sighed. It's not like I can do anything anyway...

   I got up and walked to the door. I took one more glance back at him. 

   "Wake up soon so we can leave this village," I whispered in his direction.

   I turned back and walked out of the hospital.