Kakashi's Face

I really don't want to talk about the training.... But anyways... Maybe one for two fillers, then i'll get on with the finals. :D Who's juiced for Haru's and Kyoko's fight?!?! I AMMMMM!!!!

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, unfortunately. it would be awesome if I did.

     I only own Kyoko. My BFF owns Haru. And one of my fans owns Hana.

     The rest of the characters are not my own. They belong to Kishimoto. 

-__________________________________________________________________

(Vampire Knight Guilty opening keeps repeating in my head. o.o)

  I walked slowly through the streets. Kakashi had given us a free day today.

   Hm... What to do... What to do...

   "Hey, Kyoko!" I heard a very familiar voice shout in front of me. I glanced up and saw Naruto waving his arm frantically at me.

   I jogged up to him. "Yes?"

   "Have you ever seen what was underneath Kakashi-sensei's mask?" he whispered in my ear.

   I rested my chin on my hand. "Hm..." Now that he mentions it, I've never seen his face... 

   "Now that you say so, I've never seen his face before..."

   Naruto sweatdropped. "But you live with him... Believe it..."

    "I don't really pay attention to details such as that..." I sweatdropped.

   A lightbulb suddenly appeared on top of naruto's head and he whispered in my ear excitedly. "I have a plan!!" He whispered it into my ear and a grin appeared on my face.

   "That actually might work!" I yelled back at him.

   "Let's do this! Believe it!" he cheered and we bumped knuckles.

   Now to just find Kakashi..... Where could that half-faced pervert be? ...

 ________________________________________________________

   "Hey, Kakashi-sensei! Believe it!" Naruto yelled.

   Kakashi was wandering around in a bookstore, looking at Make-out Paradise books... =.=

   Kakashi immediately looked up at the sound of Naruto's voice and smiled at us. "Oh, you two! What are yu doing here?"

   "We were going to eat some ramen and we wanted to invite you!" Naruto yelled.

   "Because... you are such an awesome sensei..." I added on.

   Naruto nudged me with his elbow to make me shut up.  

   Kakashi gave us a suspicious look and then agreed. "Sure. Why not?"

   "Yes! Now to find Sakura and Sasuke! Belive it!" Naruto yelled happily.

   We walked through the streets, while Naruto practically ran. We eventually found Sakura and Sasuke and headed towards the ramen shop.

   "One Miso ramen, please," Naruto ordered for Kakashi.

   The four of us sat there quietly and stared at him. Kakashi sweatdropped.

   "Are you sure I'm not dreaming?" he mumbled. 

   "I-It's because you're such a great sensei!" Sakura immediately came up with an excuse.

   "Here's your ramen!" The ramen guy gave the bowl to Kakashi.

   "Well... If you say so..." Kakashi grabbed a pair of disposable chopsticks and snapped them. "Let's eat now!"

   We stared at his ffface nervously and he was about to lift up his mask, when......

   Guy entered the restaraunt and stood in front of us, blocking our view.

   "Ah! The youth today!" he said.

   We all facepalmed and sweatdropped. I tried signalling Guy to move, but, nopeeeee. He didn't get  the message at all.

    He left a few moments later, but Kakashi was done eating by then.

   "Ah! That was really good!" he tugged on his mask and we all sighed with defeat.

   "It didn't work," Naruto whispered into my ear.

   "Sasuke, you got a plan?" I whispered to him.

   "Why not just ask him? Losers..." Sasuke mumbled.

   Naruto and I facepalmed. "Why didn't we think of that?" we said at the same time. 

   When we exited the store, Sakura spoke up for us. "Kakashi-sensei, what is underneath your mask?"

   "Underneath my mask?" he stated back to her. "Well..." he grabbed his mask and we all tensed. 

   "Another mask!" he said cheerfully. There was another mask, but in a lighter shade. 

   We all sweatdropped again, but a moment later, an anime vein popped onto my head. 

   Dang it! if no one's going to do the simplest solution, then I will!

   I tackled him to the ground and placed my hands on his second mask.

   My legs were on either side of his stomach..... (Awkward poseeeeee 0.0)

   "HAH!" I yelled when I pulled down his mask.

   Underneath was the worl''d most gorgeous face I ever saw.

   I felt my face burn red and I pointed a shaky finger at him. "W-W-What?!?!?"

   "Um.. Can you get off of me now?" he said nervously.

   I realised what position we were in and jumped off.

   Kakashi pulled his mask back on with a sigh. 

   "What did his face look like?!" Naruto asked eagerly.

   "He makes Sasuke look like some sort of dog!!!" I laughed at their reactions as I said that. Sasuke had an insulted look on his face.

   "Ahem." Kakashi cleafred his throat awkwardly and I turned towards him then waved my hand absently.

   "Don''t worry... It's not like I'm going to crush on you. You're too old for me. If you were thirty years younger, though..."

   "WHAT?! if I was thirty years younger, then I wouldn't even have been born!"

   I choked on my salivia and started coughing. Naruto patted my back softly.

   "I-I thouhgt you were 45!" I yelled at him.

   Kakashi went into depression mode. "Do I really look that old? ......"

   "Yesssss," I agreed immediately.

   Sasuke put his hands bheind his back and started walking away. "Well, I'm going now."

   "Wait up, Sasuke-kun!" Sakura squealed and ran after him. I winced.

   "I really wonder how anybody can put up with her...." I sweatdropped.

   But.... why do I have this weird feeling of fustration inside of me whenever she chases after Sasuke? Ugh! Stupid duck-butt.....