Haru vs. Kyoko 2 :DDDD

Kyoko's POV~

The SOund Four were helping us get to Orichimaru's safely.

They handed us some pills and told us that it would get us our second stage curse mark.

There is a risk towards this.. but oh wells.

I swallowed one and a a blackness overwhelmed me.

Third Person's POV~

The genin gathered in front of konoha's gates. There was Neji, Choji, Naruto, Kiba, Shikamaru, and Haru.

"As your team leader, I am responsible for all of your lives," Shikamaru explained. "Our mission will be to retrieve Sasuke and bring him back to Konoha."

"Let's go! believe it!" Naruto yelled and started running ahead.

"Why is he so loud?' Haru mumbled.

Shikamaru made Naruto stop and they formed a position.

they were off.

Fast forward. (i dont really remember the fights and everything. O_O)

"Wait! Sasuke!" Naruto yelled at the sight of him.

Sasuke and kyoko stopped and turned around. They were in the middle of the field where Madara and the FIrst Hokage fought.

"... Kyoko?" Naruto said in shock.

"Naruto... we're not going back," Kyoko said with a cold tone in her voice.

"Kyoko, you will come back with us," Haru said.

"And if we don't?' Sasuke interrupted.

"We'll have to use force whether you like it or not," Haru said, He presumed a fighting stance and Naruto did the same.

"Kyoko." Sasuke said sharply.

Kyoko nodded her head once and disappeared.

"Wait!" Haru ran after her.

"So, Naruto. It's you versus me." Sasuke presumed a fighting stance.

"Sasuke, you don't have to do this! If you go, then Orichimaru will take your body!"

"And if I already know that?"

Naruto gave Naruto a slight glare and clenched his fists. "Sakura... she-"

"Sakura will get over it sooner or later." sasuke answered for naruto.

And they began fighting.

Kyoko's POV~

I heard sounds of clashign behind me. So those two started their fight... I need to take care of this one now..

A few several kunais whizzed past me and pierced a tree.

"You're not going anywhere!" Haru jumped in front of me and before I had a chance to react, he impaled me in the stomach.

I staggered back a bit and took a kunai out.

"I'm going to brign you back to Konoha."

I smirked. "I have no intention of going back."

"I'll have to use force," Haru grimmiced and started making hand signs. A lightning beat seperated from his hands. Blue chakra beams connected the beast to him so he could control it by will. The beat roared and prepared to charge at me. It was waiting for the order frfom Haru to attack me.

   A smirk crept across my face. He's using that jutsu again... I took three kunais ffrom my pouch and held them firmly in my hand. I coursed chakra through them, turning the kunais into a much more, deadlier weapon.