Our Sensei is a damn pervert...

"Kyoko!" I heard my mother call out to me in a terrified tone. "Run!"

  "Mommy?" my eyes widened as blood splattered everywhere. My mother's head rolled and stopped at my feet. Her eyes were staring at me. An expression of fear were on them.

   Panic overwhelmed me. My breathing sped up and I screamed out loud. I backed up into a corner and started crying.

   "Kyoko... You're next..." the murderer stood in front of me and grinned in an insane way. I closed my eyes and waited for  the pain to come as a sword was swung down.   

   I woke up the next morning. I was gasping for breath and sweating. Why... Why did I have that dream?

   I walked into the bathroom and splashed water on my face. I walked into my room and glanced at the time. It was 5:30. Ah, if sensei was 3 hours late yesterday, then he might be late today. 

   I got ready in thirty minutes and grabbed a piece of toast on my way out of the door. I walked to the meeting place nibbling on the toast.

   "You're late!" Naruto yelled and pointed at me.

   "It's rude to point." I said bluntly. I munched on my piece of toast.

   "Hey! Sensei told us not to eat breakfast!" Sakura yelled. "You'll puke, remember?"

   "He said that?" Question marks floated around my head. Did he say that? Did he? Hm...

Flashback~

   "Oh, and don't eat breakfast. You'll puke." he vanished after he said that.

End of Flashback~

   "Oh, yeah.. He did say that..." I stared at my bread. "Hm,.. Oh well." I shrugged my shoulders and devoured the rest of it. "Might as well eat it since I already ate half of it." I dusted my hands off and hopped onto the edge of the bridge. I swung my legs back and forth.

   I'll puke, huh? Pfft. Must be a joke. I bet it was a trick. Unless sensei manages to actually punch me in the gut, then I won't be able to puke.

   I glanced at my hand and started staring at it. I raised my hand up slowly. Why did I have that dream? Why must my dreams continiously show that scene to me? Showing the past... is a harsh thing. When I started to think of the dream, my hand started to shake.

   Somehow, whenever this happens... It feels like it was only yesterday that happened. My hand lowered and gripped the fabric on my chest. But it wasn't yesterday. It was years ago. I can't forget it. It seems that I can't. It keeps replaying. Torturing, hurting-

   "Kyoko, are you alright?" my thoughts were interrupted by a voice.

   "Huh?" I looked up to see Kakashi with a worried look. "Yeah. It's nothing...."

   "Your face is pale."

   "It is?" I touched my forehead. "WAIT A MINUTE." I suddenly exclaimed. "When did you get here?!"

   "Kakashi-sensei got here a few minutes ago. believe it!" Naruto yelled.

   A few minutes? Was I thinking for that long?

   "Yes, you were." Kakashi replied.

   "Wait. How did you-"

   "You were talking out loud."