Swear... Naruto can be so stupid sometimes.... -_-

"You'll be moving in with me," Kakashi said.

I sweatdropped and shook my head. "Nuh uh. No way."

I heard him sigh and I smirked with victory. Theres nothing he can do to force me out of my house anyway!

I suddenly felt somebody pick me up and I squealed.

Hey! Its not my fault! I didn expect it!

"Kakashi!!!! Let me down!!!!" I yelled in protest.

"You wanted to do this the hard way..." he sweatdropped and slung me ober his shoulders.

"Help!!! Pedophile!!!" I yelled as I pounded my fists on his back and attempted to kick his chest, but fail miserbly.

In about 0.1 seconds, the room changed and I was in a different building. He slowly let me down and I made a run for it.

I was about to reach the doorknob, when Kakashi grabbed the collar of my shirt. =.=

"Lemme go!!!! Rapist!!!" I yelled.

I heard him sigh again. "Look, the neighbors will call the police if you keep screaming."

"I dont think I care!!" I yelled back at him.

"I'm only doing this for your safety," I heard him sigh AGAIN.

"I can manage on my own, thank you very much," I replied.

"Do you always have to be this difficult?"

"Yes, I do."

"Well... we can talk this over in the morning. It's too late now." Kakashi set me down and walked over to a sofa and laid down. "You can have th bed if you want"

It took me a while to process what the heck just happened. "Wait! You get your butt to your bed!" I pointed to a random room in the hallway.

I saw him sweatdrop. "You do realise that you're pointing at the bathroom, right?"

I facepalmed. "Whatever... You get what I mean."

FF~

Well... I did somehow manage to get Kakashi back into his bed and I slept on the sofa. I woke up at 8:00am and sat there silently.

He did save my life, actually. I thought. And he offered to let me stay in his house so that guy wouldnt attempt to kill me... I started biting my thumb nail. Ugh! Stupid Kakashi! Doesnt he realise he'll just get caugh up with everything?! But... he deserves some nice treatment, though... Hm... I'll cook for him to make it up.

I stood up and walked to the kitchen... well, it looked like a kitchen.

It was pretty hard finding a frying pan, but I found one anyway and made some eggs and bacon. (this is making me hungry now T^T) I ate my breakfast.

It was 9:00 and HE STILL WASNT UP YET. I sighed.

And he said to meet up at the bridge at 10.... oh wells...

I wrapped his food with a plastuc wrap thing and left a note.

Hey! Kakashi! 

You lazy dog! :P Anyways, heres breakfast. Meet you at the bridge! 

-Kyoko 

P.S DONT BE LATE OR I'LL STEAL YOUR BOOKS AGAIN AND REALLY BURN THEM THIS TIME!!!!!!

I smirked at my threat and walked towards the door. I heard his room open slowly.

I shrugged my shoulders and left.

FF~

"Hey! Sasu-gay! Kyoko!" I heard Naruto yell at us.