Kyoko vs. Haru Part 2 of 2

Haru's POV~

   It was going to be a hard fight. Her in second stage was going to be tough. Her chakra levels were through the roof. 

   "Are you ready, Haru?" Kyoko smirked. 

   She didn't give me a chance to reply when she suddenly charged at me. I quickly braced myself for the strike. 

   She tried to impale me, but I used my arms to block her strike, I was sent flying. I flipped back to reduce the impact, but my arms hurt frfom blocking it. 

   I transformed my right arm into a katana and glared slightly. Kyoko did more handsigns and I braced myself fofr the strike. 

   "Water shark bomb jutsu!" she shouted. 

   Two water sharks emerged from the ground. They didn't look like normal water sharks. Their eyes were red and there was a dark aura around them. 

   Could it be the curse mark's effect?

Kyoko's POV~

   Impressive... My jutsus have enhanced due to the curse mark. 

   The sharks charged at Haru without mercy. They were kind of swimming through mid-air as their tails hit the ground each time they did a little wave with their bodies. They jumped at Haru and he sliced thorugh them after a moment of shock from seeing them. 

Haru's POV~

   I cut through the sharks with my katana arm swiftly after a moment of recovery. What I didn't realize was that Kyoko was directly behind the sharks with chidori at hand. She swung at me without any hesitation and she stabbed through me. 

Kyokos' POV~

   I literally stabbed him through with chidori in the chest. Yes! Victory!

   SPLASH.

   His water clone fell to thr ground and my eyes remained in a glare. Where did he go?

Haru's POV~

   I remained underground silently and waitefd for a chance to strike. I heard the sound of Kyoko searching for me above ground, I chose to make my move at that mment. I grabbe dher ankle and dragged her below. 

   She gasped in surprise as she was almost completely submerged underground, her head was the only part of her body sticking out of the ground. I rose back up and looked at her head sticking out. The sight wa shalarious, but this was not the right time to laugh at her. 

    "Are you going to give up now?' I sighed.

   Kyoko sighed. "Fine."

   "Deactivate the cursemark firsst." I told her. 

   She sighed again and the black color in her hair faded back to white slowly. The red lines on her facfe retreated and the wings folded back. Her claw-shaped hands returned to normal and her eyes turned back to red. 

   I pulled her out of the ground and set her on her feet. "Let's go back to Konoha."

   I didn't see what came next. A sudden pain erupted ffrom my stomach and I collapsed.

Kyoko's POV~

   As soon as he finished his sentence, I smirked and used a kunai to stab him in the back. He doubled over and collapsed onto the ground.

   "I'm sorry, Haru..." I whispered.

   "K-Kyoko..." haru tried to get back up, but his wound was deep. 

   I'm quite positive that he won't die, though. I didn't strike any organs, except for a nerve that could be regenerated easily by Tsunade. Until then, he won't be walking. 

   "I'm leaving and no one is going to stop me. Not even you."

   I removed my headband from my arm and dropped it onto him.

   "Hold on to that for me while I'm gone," I said coldly.

   "Do you really think that... you'll be able to come back after going.... rogue? How... stupid..."

   "Maybe, maybe not. It just depends on how things unfold."

   I turned around and started walking away.

   "Hana... She'll miss you..."

   "She doesn't even know who I am, so how can that thing remember me?"

   Some leaves rustled and I glanced up. Sasuke jumped out of the trees and landed in front of me. He took a glance at Haru before nodding slightly.

   "Let's get going already," he said.

   "Yeah, let's go." 

   I followed him through the path that would mean no return.

                      * * * * *

Kakashi's POV~

   I arrived moments too late. Naruto and Haru were defeated and both unconcious. I carried them and with a heavy heart, had to reutrn to Konoha without Sasuke and Kyoko.

   "What is your report, Kakashi?" Lady Tsunade asked me.

   "Sasuke and Kyoko managed to get away and the rest of them are currently in the hospital, Lady Tsunade."

   "Kyoko? I thought that it was only Sasuke."

   "It seems that she didn't show her intentions as clearly as Sasuke did."

   "Alright.... It seems that I have no other choice but to label them both as rouge ninjas." she sighed. "Thank you for the report, Kakashi."

   I walked out of the room and headed back home. How could I let my students slip out without me noticing? Some sensei I am...

                   * * * * *

Haru's POV~

   I woke up to an annoying beep next to me. I'm in the hospital... aren't I?

   "You're finally awake, Haru!" I felt someone glomp me.

   "Hana... you're really heavy.. Can you get off?"

   "Sorry, Haru." Hana got off and smiled sheepishly.

   "Ugh... How long has I been out?"

   "About 3 days. You might be able to get out of here in a few more days, though. Oh! When you get out, maybe we can go get some ramen to celebrate!" Hana grinned.

   "Is food all that you think about?"

   "No! I was really worried about you, too!" Hana pouted.

   "Mmhmm..."

   "Are you denying my caring personality?!"

   "Maybe."

   "Haru! You meanie!"

   "Wait. How did the mission go?" my tone suddenly changed.

   "Well... Kyoko and that Sasuke guy got away... They're rouge ninjas now...."